Best place to buy my kid a jersey

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
My six year old has been asking me for a football jersey since I took her to the Arkansas game. Any one know of somewhere that has a lot of options? Can't seem to find much selection online.

Reactions: aTotal360

ksc31

Aug 17, 2014

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Im Not GIF

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
From what I've seen you have 2 options...
1) wait on The Lodge and those places to get a new shipment (preseason) because right now they have nothing.
2) eBay

That thing on the fanatics website looks like it came from Kmart. And the real Adidas ones aren't available in kids' sizes. Plus I wouldn't risk getting a kid of an athlete that could transfer. Definitely get a senior or someone that is a draft lock.

I have a 7-year-old boy that loves wearing jerseys. I lucked out and found him a small Dicenzo Miller #12 Nike that's in almost new condition. I only buy retired players because current players change teams so frequently. I have a Freddie Freeman fathead still in the box because he got traded from the Braves before we got a chance to put it up.

Fanatics does have a cool policy of allowing you to return a jersey if that player gets traded within a certain amount of time.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
My six year old has been asking me for a football jersey since I took her to the Arkansas game. Any one know of somewhere that has a lot of options? Can't seem to find much selection online.
Idk where you live but I bought my daughter one from College Station in Southaven a couple of years ago. They’ll have limited selection because they carry a lot of teams, but normally they have something.

Reactions: Puppers

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Usually, the number on the jersey will be the year of that season unless it's like a special Jersey then it's number 1.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I bought a few games worn jerseys for my son. It's been a while, but I think I bought it through the Athletic Department. They used to have a web site you could purchases stuff like that. The price was pretty good, but they were from someone who was not on the field a lot or well know. they don't leave the name on them. they take it off.

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
From what I've seen you have 2 options...
1) wait on The Lodge and those places to get a new shipment (preseason) because right now they have nothing.
2) eBay

That thing on the fanatics website looks like it came from Kmart. And the real Adidas ones aren't available in kids' sizes. Plus I wouldn't risk getting a kid of an athlete that could transfer. Definitely get a senior or someone that is a draft lock.

I have a 7-year-old boy that loves wearing jerseys. I lucked out and found him a small Dicenzo Miller #12 Nike that's in almost new condition. I only buy retired players because current players change teams so frequently. I have a Freddie Freeman fathead still in the box because he got traded from the Braves before we got a chance to put it up.

Fanatics does have a cool policy of allowing you to return a jersey if that player gets traded within a certain amount of time.

Yeah I was hoping to find a real jersey and haven't had any luck. If I am going to spend $100 on one I'd like it to be the real thing.

Reactions: aTotal360

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
Maroon and co, the lodge, dicks, academy all have them and usually on sale. Looks like maroon and co has a Leach tribute youth Leach jersry

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login