Best thing about last night's game

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
After time ran out we knew this horrible season was over. OM had better talent and better coaching. We had our opportunities but the play calling lead to another boring loss. Will struggled not just on the first two possessions but all night long. The OL got whipped and OM cobbled together an OL that got Judkins over 100 yards.
Now we get to lick our wounds and hire a new coaching staff. We'll get 'em next year!

Reactions: Maroon13

Grove Sh.tter

Sep 30, 2022
This may be an unpopular opinion, but the atmosphere at the game was actually fantastic. I wanted to stay home and watch it on TV, but I went bc some friends came from out of town. I thought that our team was incapable of playing remotely competitively. I figured it would be over halfway through the 1st qtr and utterly miserable.

The place was lit. The team played their guts out. Hell, rogers put his shoulder down and ran like a damn man for the first time that I remember. He scored 2 rushing td's on the same drive.

I think barbay should be tarred and feathered. I hate Ole miss. We hopefully recover sooner than later. Last night was fun until the end. At least we showed some sac.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
This may be an unpopular opinion, but the atmosphere at the game was actually fantastic. I wanted to stay home and watch it on TV, but I went bc some friends came from out of town. I thought that our team was incapable of playing remotely competitively. I figured it would be over halfway through the 1st qtr and utterly miserable.

The place was lit. The team played their guts out. Hell, rogers put his shoulder down and ran like a damn man for the first time that I remember. He scored 2 rushing td's on the same drive.

I think barbay should be tarred and feathered. I hate Ole miss. We hopefully recover sooner than later. Last night was fun until the end. At least we showed some sac.
Really was a great atmosphere last night. Best part was there weren’t any om fans anywhere near me. Surprised more didn’t show up - maybe the cowbells keep them away. Closest ones were 5-6 rows below me. If the roles were reversed and we were going for win #10, there’s no way I sit at home

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login