Beth Mowins haters

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
He doxxed himself as a beta when he said he didn’t cook out and let the wifey do it. He wasn’t as bad as Stan is with tsun where he sees holding in every play against the other team

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
I thought the whole Fox broadcast crew was bush league. Announcers, production crew, everything was just a little less than professional. Like they contracted out to a group of teenagers.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I still don't understand why they couldn't have two west coast teams in that slot.

Us playing in that 8 pm pacific time slot was ********. They could have bumped us to midafternoon or 6 pm being an sec/pac12 match up. I hope cohen told them never again and to 17 themselves over that.

They kept talking about how late it was there. But did not even mention viewers from south east where it was after midnight

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
I still don't understand why they couldn't have two west coast teams in that slot.

Us playing in that 8 pm pacific time slot was ********. They could have bumped us to midafternoon or 6 pm being an sec/pac12 match up. I hope cohen told them never again and to 17 themselves over that.

They kept talking about how late it was there. But did not even mention viewers from south east where it was after midnight

Well, we go to ASU in two years. We will see what happens then.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
The guy's name (I assume y'all are talking about the color guy) is Petros Papadakis. He has been doing color on the west coast for a long time. I think he played at USC.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I don't mind playing out there but if they are playing an sec school or a big 10 school put that **** mid afternoon for them or even 6 pm for them. Not 8 pm for them 10pm for us.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I don't mind playing out there but if they are playing an sec school or a big 10 school put that **** mid afternoon for them or even 6 pm for them. Not 8 pm for them 10pm for us.

Well, in their defense - Monday Night Football starts at 5:30 on the west coast every week, the height of rush hour in California.

But I suspect the 10:00 (almost 10:10 for kickoff) was to help the Pac 12 as much as possible, and it didn't work.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Well, in their defense - Monday Night Football starts at 5:30 on the west coast every week, the height of rush hour in California.

But I suspect the 10:00 (almost 10:10 for kickoff) was to help the Pac 12 as much as possible, and it didn't work.

My wife keeps telling me we're gonna move to California one day after we retire.

We currently live in Virginia --- the Eastern time zone, which is football hell . . . unless you enjoy regularly staying awake until 2-3 AM to watch the late games.

In California, the college pregame shows would come on at 7:30 AM and the games would come on at 9 AM.

Also, every NFL game would start (and end) 3 hours earlier than it does now.

That would be perfect for me.

BigWorm.sixpack

Mar 1, 2019

I’m struggling today as well finally putting my head on pillow at 2am. But I’m sure it has to do with the heat in the desert this time of year. It was over 115 in Palm Springs last week and these decisions have to be made weeks in advance. We got lucky that a “cold front” that brought rain on Friday cooled the temps to the low 90s, which is actually a nice day in the desert.

Nunya.sixpack

Jun 10, 2019

People in Mississippi cannot afford tvs so they don't count for viewership. If someone does have a TV, like me, they would have a hard time finding the broadcast from their house in noxapater.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
I’m struggling today as well finally putting my head on pillow at 2am. But I’m sure it has to do with the heat in the desert this time of year. It was over 115 in Palm Springs last week and these decisions have to be made weeks in advance. We got lucky that a “cold front” that brought rain on Friday cooled the temps to the low 90s, which is actually a nice day in the desert.

I live in South Carolina; got in bed at 2:55 AM. Felt like I'd been rode hard and put up wet all day today. Sure am glad I'm retired.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login