BFW on State and lack of respect before season starts

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Awesome rant.

Conan Obrian Applause GIF

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
I was glad to hear the other hosts all agree, too. Not that it will make a bit of difference, but it is refreshing

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
He was warming up to this 2 weeks ago on the same podcast. I’ll listen to it tomorrow when I have time.

Brandon is awesome in seeing through the facade laid by “high profile” programs. State is just one team that struggles with the same problem. He can relate and shine a light on the perception problems other similar programs face. We are honestly the best example for 2023x

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I don't care who these guys are, but a podcast for public consumption - I'm out when they start throwing f-bombs and gd's around every other word. Reflects a huge lack of command of the english language . . . . . . .
Living under a rock. Feel like we talked about this a couple years ago. Also your statement is completely in accurate about lack of command of the English language

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
I was glad to hear the other hosts all agree, too. Not that it will make a bit of difference, but it is refreshing
Call me a pushover, but I don’t really get worked up about us not getting respect during the off-season. The teams that win July and August always will. We will all find out one way or another in September-November. I’m glad that Brandon is leading the charge though.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Call me a pushover, but I don’t really get worked up about us not getting respect during the off-season. The teams that win July and August always will. We will all find out one way or another in September-November. I’m glad that Brandon is leading the charge though.
At this point it would be the same as getting worked up because the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

he is 100% right that it is lazy and dumb by the media though.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
At this point it would be the same as getting worked up because the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

he is 100% right that it is lazy and dumb by the media though.
What blows my mind is that they don't even really have to do the work. They can just steal other people's work. Back when there was just legacy media, it was a lot of work to really know what was happening with teams even in one conference, let alone across the country. But there are so many fansites now that are focused on one team, you could get relatively detailed information without any work. WOuld take some judgment to figure out how to filter out the sunshine pumping, but you would immediately have more information than 99% of other sports journalists.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
He’s right. State just keeps showing up and beating the teams that get all this hype in the off season. Arkansas ain’t shite, A&M are over their skis, and Auburn is embarrassing no matter what.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2012
Reactions: ChE1997

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
I don't care who these guys are, but a podcast for public consumption - I'm out when they start throwing f-bombs and gd's around every other word. Reflects a huge lack of command of the english language . . . . . . .
I don't mind it. I am an adult. I can deal with it.

Reactions: ChE1997

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
That's sigogglin.********

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login