BFW sits down with SCam…

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
That's a remarkable claim for a Tuesday. This man's father was paid a boatload of money from him to go to Auburn and I'm still upset about it.

If we were allowing Anthony Dixon's drunk Uncle unlimited access to the biggest recruit in the history of Mississippi State Football, then we had big problems. I find all of this really hard to believe but thanks for at least trying to get to the bottom of it BFW. Cam just doesn't want to throw his father under the bus and I get it.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
It may have soured him a bit being a young dude, but the Auburn payout definitely helped I'm sure.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
This ain't rocket science. He's like every other recruit. It's the sum of all the parts.

When it was us vs. Tennessee and Oklahoma, we had him. When Auburn got involved, considering he was from Atlanta, I began to get a little worried. We had a good situation, but they did too. Money just gets you in the game, and after that, it's still recrootin.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Time and time again Dan proved he wasn't willing to work hard for a recruit, even one he had previously coached. That is why I wanted no part of him coming back, especially in this NIL world. You have to be as good a recruiter as you are a coach.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login