It’s streaming video on Flohoops, which costs money:

Streaming stats:

Streaming audio:

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
It’s streaming video on Flohoops, which costs money:

Streaming stats:

Streaming audio:

Crowder does a good job if you want to listen to some audio.

Reactions: Dawgg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Down 29-26 at the half

Pretty even game. Nebraska's big, Markowski, is really good (Big 10 Frosh of the Year last year).

We need to shoot better and control her to get a win.

Also need our best player to look to score. We need her scoring in this one.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Down 40-39 going to the 4th. We're deeper and need a strong 4th to get this win.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Our basketball teams are like mirror images.

Depth, athleticism, relentless defense...

And can't hit the side of a barn.

MSF87

Sep 29, 2022
And it's looking like it won't matter as the Aussie for Nebraska goes Shan Foster Mode in overtime and drills 4-straight 3's

Reactions: She Mate Me

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
And it's looking like it won't matter as the Aussie for Nebraska goes Shan Foster Mode in overtime and drills 4-straight 3's

She scored 14 points in 2 1/2 minutes in overtime. Finished with 32.

Sometimes you just get 17'n beat. Hate it, but I'm not gonna ***** about that one.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
You are seriously the most negative person on this site.
We look bad when we play decent teams. That's just a fact. I'm not surprised. A lot of new pieces and new staff. Nothing negative about that, It's expected. This program was run into the ditch and set on fire. It's going to take a little time.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We look bad when we play decent teams. That's just a fact. I'm not surprised. A lot of new pieces and new staff. Nothing negative about that, It's expected. This program was run into the ditch and set on fire. It's going to take a little time.

That's reasonable, but I think our, now, 2 losses are to much better than decent teams.

I'm going to use Massey so I can put a rating on everybody below...

#33 SDSU has losses to #10 UCLA and #8 Creighton and a win over #20 Louisville. We lost to them by 1 at their place.

#56 Nebraska got pounded by #8 Creighton and #77 Drake. Didn't make much sense to me and I think they're better than that, but we'll see. Today is by far their best win. They were a Top 25 team in voting polls starting the season.

I don't call teams that are contending for the NCAA tourney decent. We've beaten the shite out of decent and bad teams. We struggle with good teams.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
That's reasonable, but I think our, now, 2 losses are to much better than decent teams.

I'm going to use Massey so I can put a rating on everybody below...

#33 SDSU has losses to #10 UCLA and #8 Creighton and a win over #20 Louisville. We lost to them by 1 at their place.

#56 Nebraska got pounded by #8 Creighton and #77 Drake. Didn't make much sense to me and I think they're better than that, but we'll see. Today is by far their best win. They were a Top 25 team in voting polls starting the season.

I don't call teams that are contending for the NCAA tourney decent. We've beaten the shite out of decent and bad teams. We struggle with good teams.
We struggled with CSU too. These teams are all decent teams but not SEC upper half teams. We don't have a true PG. Don't have a true 5. I think our guards are tougher than our bigs. Once Sam gets all his kids in here, I think we'll see better ball. I see a team similar to last year right now. Minus the drama and lack of depth of course

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
C
We struggled with CSU too. These teams are all decent teams but not SEC upper half teams. We don't have a true PG. Don't have a true 5. I think our guards are tougher than our bigs. Once Sam gets all his kids in here, I think we'll see better ball. I see a team similar to last year right now. Minus the drama and lack of depth of course

Colorado State is among the favorites to win the Mountain West and has a good program.

Maybe they're only decent. We'll get a gauge today. They play Auburn in Vegas (the other Vegas).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login