Big game Tuesday

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
We’re 2-2 vs the top teams in the SEC, which isn’t bad, but we need to get some wins against the next tier (SEC bubble teams):
  • Texas A&M
  • Florida
  • South Carolina
  • Ole Miss
We are 0-2 against this group with four games left, starting Tuesday in Oxford.

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
Oxford will be a huge challenge. All the games are big, but a road win is needed.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
This may be the loudest MSU/OM game in Oxford in 30 years. Probably the first sellout in the same time frame.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Need to beat some of these other Bubble teams on the road(especially Ole Miss). 3 out of our next 4 are on the road and with the exception of Rutgers, which doesn’t count as a road win, we have played with very little effort on the road.

Reactions: patdog

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Need to beat some of these other Bubble teams on the road(especially Ole Miss). 3 out of our next 4 are on the road and with the exception of Rutgers, which doesn’t count as a road win, we have played with very little effort on the road.
Woah....dude. Be careful. It is ON THE ROAD. You know it's hard to win there. And did you say EFFORT ?? Let me remind you there are a myriad of reasons we lose and effort is not one. It's either the road or the referees or an injured player. Playing hard is not it. And when we win its that we had more talent. Not effort. Just ask anybody on this board. **********

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Woah....dude. Be careful. It is ON THE ROAD. You know it's hard to win there. And did you say EFFORT ?? Let me remind you there are a myriad of reasons we lose and effort is not one. It's either the road or the referees or an injured player. Playing hard is not it. And when we win its that we had more talent. Not effort. Just ask anybody on this board. **********
1-8

Reactions: hatfieldms

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
SEC road games are extraordinarily challenging.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
IMG_1871.gif

Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
If you can recall, and you might not be able to, I was the guy that said 1 and 3. I didn't predict 1 and 8. I did say it was highly possible. What was our record after 4 SEC games ? Why don't you refresh my memory genius.
Highly probable was just as dumb as saying we’d got 1-8.

ok not as dumb but pretty 17ing close.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Spoken like the true traveling salesman who brings it every day when he leaves the Red Roof Inn.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Can you count ? We're you not an accounting major ?
Tonight Show Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login