Big news for Mississippi

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Light Em Up Light Me Up GIF - Light Em Up Light Me Up Lighter GIFs

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I looked at ordering some and it's about twice the price of what's available at the CBD store. Wife chews half a gummy every night to help her sleep.

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
Any Sixpackers have a med marijuana card? Do you have to chronic pain from a hang nail on your big toe or something?

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
It has THC but it's below the legal amount. Normally I'd agree with you but I took one of her gummies one night and a few hours later I had to get up and pee. I couldn't feel my lips and had trouble finding the bathroom.
Hey, THC is good stuff. I've seen some that said below legal and it wasn't. She might have gotten lucky!

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
The wife has her card over in Louisiana. The THC/CBD gummies work great. Get ya right and makes my hands not hurt at all. Placebo or not, it for real works.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
And for those without a card you can get Delta-8 or THC-0 from pretty much any vape shop. At this point you’d have to be just about retarded to buy weed from a street dealer.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
It has THC but its below the legal amount. Normally I'd agree with you but I took one of her gummies one night and a few hours later I had to get up and pee. I couldn't feel my lips and had trouble finding the bathroom.
So, you saying that was that a good thing or no? If I gotta pee I need to be able to find the pisser

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
And for those without a card you can get Delta-8 or THC-0 from pretty much any vape shop. At this point you’d have to be just about retarded to buy weed from a street dealer.
Delta 9(real weed gummies) are legal
in Mississippi. Loophole in the bill. You can get some of the best gummies in the world in Mississippi, legally and over the counter. You really only need a medical card if smoking is what you want or you need an exact dosage in a gummy.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Delta 9(real weed gummies) are legal
in Mississippi. Loophole in the bill. You can get some of the best gummies in the world in Mississippi, legally and over the counter. You really only need a medical card if smoking is what you want or you need an exact dosage in a gummy.
That stuff isn't good stuff. Not remotely. I wouldn't touch it. Too easy to get the real good stuff.

Reactions: DawgsGoneWild

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Placebo effect doesn't mean it works. It means she believes it works.
You claimed it's a scam and it's pointless.

In the end, it works for her. If something gives you the results you want and the product is worth the cost, then it isn't a scam and it isn't pointless.

I get it, I view things from time to time like you view this. It's tough to remember that value(both financial and result) is subjective.
Ms Cleo was a scam...except for those who found the cost of calling the number was worth the result.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
That stuff isn't good stuff. Not remotely. I wouldn't touch it. Too easy to get the real good stuff.
It is the real stuff unless you wanna smoke the plant or want the wax oil to smoke. And it’s good. Space Gods and Tyson ears are legit. They are literally sold all across the country in rec weed shops. In Colorado, you can’t buy the Tyson ears (because they are shaped like ears). Also, you can get stronger Delta-9 THC gummies here than in Colorado because of Colorado’s more restrictive gummy laws.

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
Giggity...wife, smoking, wax, oil, this thread is CRXXMS w/o Antarctic climbing tools.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
It is the real stuff unless you wanna smoke the plant or want the wax oil to smoke. And it’s good. Space Gods and Tyson ears are legit. They are literally sold all across the country in rec weed shops. In Colorado, you can’t buy the Tyson ears (because they are shaped like ears). Also, you can get stronger Delta-9 THC gummies here than in Colorado because of Colorado’s more restrictive gummy laws.
You don't buy varying strains of it. It's not a legitimate option except for people that can't get the real stuff. I get mine from Cali. I can specify strain etc. I can sample. Strains matter big time! Weed is not a one size fits all. What is great for me, isn't for you. Delta 9 from a damn Fastway isn't the same. Trust me. There are a ton of combinations with the top shelf stuff. And gummies can be made with it. Delta 9 is The Hennessy of weed.

Last edited:

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Imagine if planters replaced cotton with marijuana and opium poppies in the Mississippi Delta.....

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login