Big Roo

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Thank you for doing the Lord’s work

This is a great article and the video is as good as hoped for. What has the world come to when a man can’t even defend himself from a rooster?

BrunswickDawg

Aug 22, 2012
One of the joys of being in the Jacksonville TV market is I get to see these "Florida Man" incidents for free regularly on the nightly news.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I grew up on a farm. We had chickens and a rooster. We used our own eggs. We had cows and pigs. Every year we had a cow and pig sent to the butcher at Hinds CC. I have been around those animals and trust a Rooster will tear you up with those spurs. The scared the hell out of me.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I grew up on a farm. We had chickens and a rooster. We used our own eggs. We had cows and pigs. Every year we had a cow and pig sent to the butcher at Hinds CC. I have been around those animals and trust a Rooster will tear you up with those spurs. The scared the hell out of me.

Yea, if you let an animal like that roam off your property, and somebody hurts it, I think there should be a pretty strong presumption that the killing is justified. At worst it should be a civil matter, not a criminal one.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Wow. I’m probably going to serve hard time. I take a cat to the train station every three to six months. Wife thought I was cruel until one of them pissed on her windshield and it ran down in the air duct. Every time she turned on the defrost she smelled warm cat piss. Now she will hold the flashlight for me if it’s dark.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
I have a video that would accompany this thread perfectly , but unfortunately I can’t figure out how to load a .mov extension.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
My Grandmother Lula Mae could wring a chickens neck with the best of them. If a Rooster tried to spur her, it was over quick and we would have fresh chicken for supper.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I can remember as a child going to my mothers parents for Sunday dinner. I was always excited because I got to catch a chicken and take it to the big piece of firewood in the back yard with the hatchet sticking out of it. Grandma could take a chicken from the yard to the dinner table in nothing flat.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I have a video that would accompany this thread perfectly , but unfortunately I can’t figure out how to load a .mov extension.

You have to upload it to place on the web and then copy the address to the this website by clicking the little film icon above and then past copying the web address in the pop up window and save it

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
You have to upload it to place on the web and then copy the address to the this website by clicking the little film icon above and then past copying the web address in the pop up window and save it

That’s complicated.

I’ll just give the Cliff Notes version:

This woman had 2 cocks (Handsome and Blelvis). Evidently her friend Donny Ray gave her Blelvis cause he looked like Elvis. Well, they got to fighting one day and she ran out to the coup with Pinky. (Pinky is a T-ball bat that got its name from making a “pink” sound when she hits a MFer over the head with it.) She pinked Blelvis and laid him out. She was highly emotional (possibly on Meth) that she done killed Blelvis!

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Uh…yeah…we’re gonna need you to do us a solid and get that video. Any chance it’s already on the web somewhere?
ETA: I tried to find it but have become distracted by the results of googling “woman chicken fight”

Last edited:

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
Uh…yeah…we’re gonna need you to do us a solid and get that video. Any chance it’s already on the web somewhere?
ETA: I tried to find it but have become distracted by the results of googling “woman chicken fight”

It’s a TikTok that someone texted me. I’m not on TikTok. I searched for “I killed Blelvis with Pinky” on YouTube but did not show up.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login