Blacklistedbully 2? Anybody else get a 2nd user name w/o trying?

blacklistedbully 2

Oct 14, 2020
No idea why, but I now have a 2nd user name, not having signed up for one. Simply added a 2 to the end of my original. Anybody else seeing this? Did I miss something about a change on this site?

Ddog

May 24, 2023
No idea why, but I now have a 2nd user name, not having signed up for one. Simply added a 2 to the end of my original. Anybody else seeing this? Did I miss something about a change on this site?
I did not get a second username but did somehow or another get reclassified to a new member….

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
There is likely a Toag Redloh 2 running around here. Or I guess for that to make sense, it would be 2 Toag Redloh if its spelled backwards?...well backwards and incorrectly spelled too.
Redloh Toag 2 if its all backwards in correct order...and still misspelled.

I may have just come up with a couple of new screen names that he actually hasnt used.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: horshack.sixpack

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
Thanks. I think I figured it out, though I don't recall ever setting up a 2nd account. I suspect maybe it was somehow in the transition to ON3 when we had to login with email. Maybe I entered the wrong email account, and that somehow required me to make changes, etc. Don't recall doing it, but then again, I do have ADHD, so not recalling isn't uncommon. ;)

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I think you need to request it be deleted. Send an email and they should take care of it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login