Blood Moon Eclipse Coming on Nov 8th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Dude. I have been up all night smoking a brisket catching up on SPS stuff and you have relentlessly posted stupid **** for the last few days. Did the doctor mess up your dosage or do you constantly wade through life without a filter?

You know everything is not an anecdote. You have to discriminate. You choose things that are funny or mildly amusing or interesting. You're a miracle... Your stories have none of that. They're not even amusing accidentally.

"Honey, I'd like you to meet Preacher Franklin, he's got some amusing anecodotes for you. Oh and here's a gun so you can blow your brains out. You'll thank me for it."

I could tolerate any insurance seminar. For days I could sit there and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face. They'd say, "How can you stand it?" I'd say, "'Cause I've shared a message board with Preacher Franklin. I can take anything."

You know what they'd say? They'd say, "I know what you mean. The guy who thinks Old Crow is the best value in bourbon. Woah."

It's like going on a date with a Chatty Cathy doll. I expect you have a little string on your chest, you know, that I pull out and have to snap back. Except I wouldn't pull it out and snap it back - you would. Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! And by the way, you know, when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea - have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login