Bo Nix transferring.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
He was only ever there because his daddy had pull with the boosters at Auburn. He would have never played otherwise.

MetEdDawg

Aug 22, 2012
Kinda surprising.

Heard rumors of this earlier this week. Dad will want him in a bigger program, but with him coaching in southeast AL and little brother coming out, he might want to stay close to home.

I could see a scenario with him ending up at UAB with little brother ending up at Samford.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Do they roll Toomer’s trees when an underachieving QB transfers?

Will Bama fans start drinking Milo’s again?

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
MetEdDawg;[URL="tel:1998975" said:
1998975[/URL]]Heard rumors of this earlier this week. Dad will want him in a bigger program, but with him coaching in southeast AL and little brother coming out, he might want to stay close to home.

I could see a scenario with him ending up at UAB with little brother ending up at Samford.

Seeing that little brother is coming out, Stanford may be a better fit for him than Samford.***

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Apparently Tank Bigsby is too. Oof.
Yeah those are two Auburn guys to the core, and 2 starters that can play anywhere. Something not right in that program. Both could have been guys that helped them rise next year, and to abandon now? Geez.

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
Wow. Things aren't looking real good for Harsin on the plains.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
You didn't walk the whole conspiracy path. He was only looked at in high school because of his name, THEN Auburn offered because of his daddy and that offer made him a 5-star. See, easy to understand now, right?***

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Heard rumors of this earlier this week. Dad will want him in a bigger program, but with him coaching in southeast AL and little brother coming out, he might want to stay close to home.

Younger Nix might end up at Samford, but if UAB lands Bo, that may be the biggest recruiting coup in UAB history. That said, no way that's happening, may as well stay at Auburn before you go to UAB. They'll be suitors everywhere for him. Hell if I'm Lincoln Riley I'd give him a call.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
He was only ever there because his daddy had pull with the boosters at Auburn. He would have never played otherwise.
Top 30 overall national recruit, Mr Football in the state of Alabama, SEC offensive freshman of the year.

...snf only at Auburn because daddy had pull.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login