Bob Huggins resigned according to the Twitter

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
He's done this twice now. Back in 2004 at his job in Cincinnati. Some people are their own worst enemies. I'm sure that he had other ways of getting home. It's a shame.

Reactions: patdog and eckie1

HotMop

May 8, 2006
There's a team in Turkey that welcomes his services.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
He’s 70 years old. He doesn’t need help. He should t drink and drive, but if he wants to drink, 17ing drink away.
He apparently needs help from being a complete dumbarse. A month after he nearly got fired for calling Xavier fans “Catholic f@gs” in a live radio interview, he completes the job by getting a DUI. Hope he enjoys retirement because no other school will touch him.

Last edited:

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
He apparently needs help from being a complete dumbarse. A month after he nearly got fired for calling Xavier fans “Catholic f@gs” in a live radio interview, he completes the job by getting a DUI. Hope he enjoyed retirement because no other school will touch him.

I wouldn’t say “no other school”…
Happy Jonah Hill GIF by Ole Miss Rebels

Sep 12, 2013
He apparently needs help from being a complete dumbarse. A month after he nearly got fired for calling Xavier fans “Catholic f@gs” in a live radio interview, he completes the job by getting a DUI. Hope he enjoyed retirement because no other school will touch him.
He dgaf. That’s why he’s drinking and driving. Just living his life.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Why do those who could afford a fleet of limos drive drunk? If I was loaded I wouldn't drive Dickwhere.

Reactions: patdog

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
He’s 70 years old. He doesn’t need help. He should t drink and drive, but if he wants to drink, 17ing drink away.
He dgaf. That’s why he’s drinking and driving. Just living his life.

Yeah, that's kinda the problem- him not giving a 17 and just living his life resulted in him placing himself and others in danger by driving while over 2x the legal limit.

I have really enjoyed watching him coach thru the years. A moment that sticks with me even now is when he ran to an injured DaSean Butler in the 2010 Final Four and cried as he held Butler, knowing the kid's career was over.

He is a helluva coach, but he isn't beyond reproach and someone that is willing to drive drunk 2x the legal limit does need help. Not saying AA help, but help in some capacity to ensure he doesn't do it again.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login