Bob Stoops

Other Kind

Oct 15, 2022
The dude could literally go anywhere. I would give my left nut to get him however. It’s just never happening.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
You really think he’s going to come out of a 6 year retirement to rebuild Mississippi State?

He’s on record as saying he wanted an early retirement ever since his father died fairly young while still coaching.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
I heard on a message board that Bob Stoops is a replacement candidate for Arnett. It seems like this is starting to get some noise. Excited if Bob is interested.
The fun is officially getting started! In a month we will all have permanent smiles like Jack Nicholson’s Joker.

Wolf Of Wall Street Fun GIF

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
Need some “I’m hearing” stoops on other message boards after reading it in here.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
I love this board, btw I really don't think it will be a month before the talk starts. After whatever 4th string QB Jimbo puts out this week and he looks like the second coming of johnny manziel against our defense who is on the field 50 minutes of the game because our inept offensive play calling leads to 97% of our possessions being 3 and out. I hope I'm wrong but have a horrible feeling about Saturday.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I love this board, btw I really don't think it will be a month before the talk starts. After whatever 4th string QB Jimbo puts out this week and he looks like the second coming of johnny manziel against our defense who is on the field 50 minutes of the game because our inept offensive play calling leads to 97% of our possessions being 3 and out. I hope I'm wrong but have a horrible feeling about Saturday.
When is the last time that any of us had a good feeling in regards to this half baked turd we are calling a football program right now?

patdog

May 28, 2007
When is the last time that any of us had a good feeling in regards to this half baked turd we are calling a football program right now?
Honestly, the end of the 1st quarter of the Arizona game. Although, I had some pretty strong reservations about things by halftime of the SE Louisiana game.

patdog

May 28, 2007
We haven't had a win that felt good all year
Nope. There hasn't been one game where when it was over, I thought, "That was good." Arkansas & Arizona I thought, "Whew! We got lucky." SE LA and Western Michigan I thought, "Good lord, that was a lot closer than it should have been."

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
My money is on Dewey Selmon. Uncle Lucious will coach DL.
Hold on a second. Dewey. Selmon. Selmon’s family makes BBQ sauce. Lil Dooey’s. Lil Dewey’s. It’s all coming together. This is really happening.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I’m going to go ahead and tell you that you’re not wrong. I’m a little shocked at this point anyone would expect anything other than an *** kicking

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login