Boise State beat Ole Miss for the 5th place in Charleston Tourney

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
I watched a little bit of their game. They had the lead for most of the game and blew it. They are not going to be a good team in sec play.

*Now I fully expect them to run a 1-3-1 against us and beat us 46-41

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
We aren’t good. And we aren’t even fun to watch, at that. Ole Miss is going to have to make a decision as to whether or not they truly want “to compete” in basketball. It’s a talent acquisition sport, and we all know how one goes about accumulating that talent. And Ole Miss doesn’t have the basketball support and infrastructure to compete. I thought Kermit might get it done because I do think he’s a good schematic coach, but I’m beginning to fear his coaching style is antiquated with today’s players, and we can’t seem to sign anyone who can shoot, that also possesses the athleticism to defend at this level. It’s going to be a long season.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
His contact just got renewed through 2025 couple weeks ago, is he's as bad add you imply, why not wait until end of season to justify it either way?

tatedog

Mar 28, 2015
We aren’t good. And we aren’t even fun to watch, at that. Ole Miss is going to have to make a decision as to whether or not they truly want “to compete” in basketball. It’s a talent acquisition sport, and we all know how one goes about accumulating that talent. And Ole Miss doesn’t have the basketball support and infrastructure to compete. I thought Kermit might get it done because I do think he’s a good schematic coach, but I’m beginning to fear his coaching style is antiquated with today’s players, and we can’t seem to sign anyone who can shoot, that also possesses the athleticism to defend at this level. It’s going to be a long season.

Firing Andy Kennedy is still a head scratcher for me. Yeah he wasn't going to take Ole Miss to the Final Four, but he was a decent coach for Ole Miss and put a fairly consistently competitive team on the floor. I thought Kermit would do better than he has so far, but frankly I was glad to see Kennedy go.

G-Dawg

Sep 6, 2012
AK had lost the locker room. I'm not blaming Andy, it was probably some knuckle headed players.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login