Boulder, CO To Dos

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
I'll be in Boulder for a conference April 23 to 25th. Anything I should do or see or eat while I'm there?

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Careful, you’re gonna be tempted to move
Probably not... Late April is peak mud season. Trails are usually closed, the ground is soup from the rapidly melting snow, and the weather is all over the place... Memorial Day all the way back around to Easter is the time, never go to the mountains in the 6-8 weeks between though.. It's quite depressing.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Our last trip to Colorado had us pitted against a cyclist going up to Buffalo bills grave/museum. He was pissed we were driving a "fossil fuel vehicle" with him being on a bike. Of course, at the bottom of the hill, he was loading his bike onto a range rover.

Lots of great scenery out that way. Was not the least bit tempted to move there.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
go to golden, idaho springs, new belgium in ft collins. boulder kinda sux.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
You gonna hang out with coach Prime? He’s more accessible now. His entourage isn’t as big as last September.

Reactions: Dawgg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
To DOS?

I've traditionally been more of a Windows guy myself, though I do occasionally break out the command line skills when the situation calls for it.

• Haha
Reactions: The Fatboy

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
dazed and confused 90s GIF

rockydawg1013

Sep 22, 2014
I lived in East Boulder for a few years and then on the Hill for a few.

Eats
- Snooze
- The Sink
- Zo Ma Ma
- Il Pastaio

- Ride over to Lyons and check out Oskar Blues Brewery
- Drive up to Nederland and check out the quirky bars there and then drive Peak to Peak highway over to Lyons...

Your also only 30 minutes to Denver.
- Avs will be in the playoffs
- Rockies suck but the ball park is fun

ETA: An MSU alumn runs a social site in Denver @stoned_appetit it's all things Food & Cannabis for the greater Denver area. I'm sure he'd point you in the right direction if you reached out through Instagram and told him you were a Dawg!

Rockymountaindawg

Dec 15, 2018
I lived in East Boulder for a few years and then on the Hill for a few.

Eats
- Snooze
- The Sink
- Zo Ma Ma
- Il Pastaio

- Ride over to Lyons and check out Oskar Blues Brewery
- Drive up to Nederland and check out the quirky bars there and then drive Peak to Peak highway over to Lyons...

Your also only 30 minutes to Denver.
- Avs will be in the playoffs
- Rockies suck but the ball park is fun

ETA: An MSU alumn runs a social site in Denver @stoned_appetit it's all things Food & Cannabis for the greater Denver area. I'm sure he'd point you in the right direction if you reached out through Instagram and told him you were a Dawg!
Boulder Theater has some good shows depending on dates. Caught Steve Earle doing a tribute to Guy Clark a while back

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login