Wow, he’s one of my favorites. Sucks? Geez.I am in the minority, but I like Blackledge, but thinks he sucks as a commentator.
Ask that poster about Pickett and he automatically creams his pants.Wow, he’s one of my favorites. Sucks? Geez.
Passive aggressive.....well done.Flemming isn't bad.. Ware is ok, but I kind of like RG3, I think he has some great insight. He can be over the top some tho.
I am in the minority, but I like Blackledge, but thinks he sucks as a commentator.
Is the Outback Bowl really better than the Las Vegas bowl if we miss out on the Beth Mowins experience?No beth mowins for our game.![]()
We're subject to Gus Johnson periodically so being over the top needs to be put in the proper perspective. For the record, Gus annoys the hell out of me!Flemming isn't bad.. Ware is ok, but I kind of like RG3, I think he has some great insight. He can be over the top some tho.
I am in the minority, but I like Blackledge, but thinks he sucks as a commentator.
i like blackledge a lotFlemming isn't bad.. Ware is ok, but I kind of like RG3, I think he has some great insight. He can be over the top some tho.
I am in the minority, but I like Blackledge, but thinks he sucks as a commentator.
I was so looking forward to a 10:30PM game on a Thursday with Beth Mowins doing play-by-play. On the bright side, I'd have been asleep by 11:00PM.Is the Outback Bowl really better than the Las Vegas bowl if we miss out on the Beth Mowins experience?
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
BWI Football
Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
BWI Football
Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling