Bowl projections: post-week 10

00Dawg

Nov 10, 2009
Trend from the previous listing will be marked as ▲,▼, or -, if available. Due to SEC bowl tiers, some trends are subjective.

CBS: Gator Bowl vs Notre Dame ▲
CFN: Texas Bowl vs Baylor ▲
247Sports: Gator Bowl vs NC State ▲
Brett McMurphy: Gator Bowl vs Clemson ▲
SaturdayDownSouth: Gator Bowl vs FSU -
Athlon Sports: Las Vegas Bowl vs Utah -
USA Today: Music City vs Purdue -
ProFootballNetwork: Liberty Bowl vs Oklahoma ▼
LWOS: Las Vegas Bowl vs Washington State -
Sporting News: Texas Bowl vs Oklahoma -
College Sports Madness: Liberty Bowl vs Oklahoma -
Sports Illustrated: Music City vs Wisconsin -
Yahoo Sports: Gator Bowl vs Duke (new)
Bleacher Report : Outback vs Illinois (new)
The Athletic: Texas vs Oklahoma (new)

Not yet updated, along with last week's pick:
SixPackSpeak: Sugar Bowl -

Assistance requested for updates on:
Schlabach: Las Vegas Bowl vs Washington -
Bonagura: Las Vegas Bowl vs Washington -

WutheringDawg

Dec 4, 2010
Trend from the previous listing will be marked as ▲,▼, or -, if available. Due to SEC bowl tiers, some trends are subjective.

CBS: Gator Bowl vs Notre Dame ▲
CFN: Texas Bowl vs Baylor ▲
247Sports: Gator Bowl vs NC State ▲
Brett McMurphy: Gator Bowl vs Clemson ▲
SaturdayDownSouth: Gator Bowl vs FSU -
Athlon Sports: Las Vegas Bowl vs Utah -
USA Today: Music City vs Purdue -
ProFootballNetwork: Liberty Bowl vs Oklahoma ▼
LWOS: Las Vegas Bowl vs Washington State -
Sporting News: Texas Bowl vs Oklahoma -
College Sports Madness: Liberty Bowl vs Oklahoma -
Sports Illustrated: Music City vs Wisconsin -
Yahoo Sports: Gator Bowl vs Duke (new)
Bleacher Report : Outback vs Illinois (new)
The Athletic: Texas vs Oklahoma (new)

Not yet updated, along with last week's pick:
SixPackSpeak: Sugar Bowl -

Assistance requested for updates on:
Schlabach: Las Vegas Bowl vs Washington -
Bonagura: Las Vegas Bowl vs Washington -
I would love almost all of those matchups. Please no to NC State and Purdue, but otherwise count me in.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
We were better than last year's Liberty Bowl performance. Are teams going to have to decide to play with a depleted roster and look horrible or should teams make a decision to turn the bowl invite down in order to not look crappy to a national tv audience. I see this as a coming issue. I railed against TAMU for backing out of their bowl game due to a lot of their key players sitting out for an opp with the NFL, but after our game vs TTech, I'm having 2nd thoughts.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
We were better than last year's Liberty Bowl performance. Are teams going to have to decide to play with a depleted roster and look horrible or should teams make a decision to turn the bowl invite down in order to not look crappy to a national tv audience. I see this as a coming issue. I railed against TAMU for backing out of their bowl game due to a lot of their key players sitting out for an opp with the NFL, but after our game vs TTech, I'm having 2nd thoughts.
Hell no.
This is added bonus practices.
I’ve gotten way beyond being upset about not winning the 17-ing Liberty Bowl or Gator Bowl for that matter.
Now the Citrus maybe or a NY6 Bowl or obviously the Playoff would be a different story.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Yes let’s turn down the ability to have extra practice, allow guys to travel and get bowl game Swag, and make money for the school just because you got your panties in a twist with a depleted roster in a meaningless game.

Reactions: Grover777

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Yes let’s turn down the ability to have extra practice, allow guys to travel and get bowl game Swag, and make money for the school just because you got your panties in a twist with a depleted roster in a meaningless game.
16 players from the two deep were out last year. most teams wouldn’t even have played the game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login