Bowling Green

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
Anyone looking to unload club level tickets to the Bowling Green game?

Also, which rows should be shaded on the West side for that mid-day game?

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Anyone looking to unload club level tickets to the Bowling Green game?

Also, which rows should be shaded on the West side for that mid-day game?

Follow-up question...how easy is it to buy tickets on campus on game day these days? I haven't been to a game in Starkville since 2003 and you used to be able to get tickets pretty easily.

We're going up for the Bowling Green game to see my son and I was planning to try to get tickets the morning of the game. Is that feasible or do I need to get them before we go?

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I believe they are mostly digital now. So you're not going to see people walking around holding up tickets for sale everywhere like you used to. My suggestion, if you're not permanently banned from the 247 board, is to check their ticket exchange. That's a great place to buy / sell tickets. Just make sure it's a legit member and not someone trying to scam you.

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
Yeah, those guys are still there on the corner. Asking for tickets with one hand and with a fist full of tickets in the other.

I wouldn't hassle with them. Stubhub is to easy. The University still has some left too.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Thank y’all for the info.

serious question, though…I need 3 tickets. Anyone have any decent ones they’re willing to sell?

Dawg1979

Jun 23, 2015
Stubhub is easy but 17 all the fees. I was going to buy a parking pass to the lsu game last night. Pass was $63. With fees it was going to cost $105. Ridiculous

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Dawg1979 said:
Stubhub is easy but 17 all the fees. I was going to buy a parking pass to the lsu game last night. Pass was $63. With fees it was going to cost $105. Ridiculous
This is why I roll my eyes every time companies have their taxes increased; they won’t pay more taxes, they just force consumers to pay them through these types fees. Just look at your cable and cellphone bills.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login