Boy, nobody saw this coming. . . . . . .

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
That guy has a nose that could snort a mile long cocaine line.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012
Hey I'm all for the seizure of the illegal dope, but unless the guns and the $ are somehow related to the illegal pot and gummies why would they seize the guns and cash. Most people have some cash stashed away at their home.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
Hey I'm all for the seizure of the illegal dope, but unless the guns and the $ are somehow related to the illegal pot and gummies why would they seize the guns and cash. Most people have some cash stashed away at their home.

They confiscated illegal drugs, guns, and cash at his house. Had he kept all the illegal weed/gummies at his med pot store they probably don't take his guns and cash from his house.

They are going to make an example out of this guy to send a message when it comes to sentencing and fines.

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
They confiscated illegal drugs, guns, and cash at his house. Had he kept all the illegal weed/gummies at his med pot store they probably don't take his guns and cash from his house.

They are going to make an example out of this guy to send a message when it comes to sentencing and fines.
No surprise here. They would do the same thing to a pharmacist.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
If you look at the Federal Forms that you have to fill out, to buy a gun, I don't think you can be a user, and own one. (Just a guess)

Reactions: Pookieray

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
The streets of satillo are much safer now. Residents can sleep in peace knowing this criminal is off the streets

Death Rattle

Aug 22, 2012
You can’t have guns around illegal drugs of any kind and civil forfeiture is how police enrich themselves whether it’s drug money or not. They will steal your cash every time if it’s a large amount.

The cash here is probably from the illegal drugs but there are many circumstances where cops have taken money from people that were doing nothing wrong. It’s on the victim to prove they were not committing a crime and the money was not drug related. Civil forfeiture needs to be abolished.

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
This is insane. Legalize it and no issues.

Is it legal to have 250 lbs of weed gummies at your house in legal states?

"In total, the sheriff said officers seized two pounds of non-METRC (Marijuana Enforcement Tracking and Compliance) compliant marijuana, more than 100 2.5-pound bags of non-METRC compliant THC gummies, four handguns and more than $2,000."

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010

"In total, the sheriff said officers seized two pounds of non-METRC (Marijuana Enforcement Tracking and Compliance) compliant marijuana, more than 100 2.5-pound bags of non-METRC compliant THC gummies, four handguns and more than $2,000."
He’s had a lot of anxiety prior to possessing the weed, he now has even more anxiety. Clearly the weed was for his anxiety.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Do you have to ask... How big a boy was he?

That's a lot of chewing.

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023

It was in his dispensary. So i'd guess he'd call it Inventory....

And not unusual.

Change all of THC gummies to "Beer", and see if you think this is fair.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
This is insane. Legalize it and no issues.
I agree with you but these guys running these shops can’t be this dumb. They have to know cops and officials don’t want them here, medical or not. And because of that they are going to be watched hard for illegal activity.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016

You can have as much liquor as you want in your liquor cabinet. I can have 10 tons of that ****** Four Roses (that Bo Bounds pushes) in as many swimming pools as I want in my backyard. You gonna lock that douche up for peddling it? Stuff that destroys lives SIGNIFICANTLY worse than weed by every single public health metric known to man.

Truly Legalize it. Don’t be a big government *****. If all the alcoholics in the world switched to weed, it would be a net win for the world financially.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
The streets of satillo are much safer now. Residents can sleep in peace knowing this criminal is off the streets
17 that, he ran the limo service in town. What are we going to do now when we need to stuff 20 people in a stretched escalade?

Sep 15, 2009
What he possessed is not the problem. It that he possessed something that the state wasn't getting a tax on. And that is the cannabis fight in a nutshell. They are just proving what everyone has said for decades - that it's not the pot the govt is worried about, it's whether they can make money off it. So he will go to jail not because he possessed pot, but because he possessed pot that wasn't going to produce money for the state. But still stupid on his part.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
What he possessed is not the problem. It that he possessed something that the state wasn't getting a tax on. And that is the cannabis fight in a nutshell. They are just proving what everyone has said for decades - that it's not the pot the govt is worried about, it's whether they can make money off it. So he will go to jail not because he possessed pot, but because he possessed pot that wasn't going to produce money for the state. But still stupid on his part.
I won't debate the merits nor problems w/ weed, but he's gone to jail because he knowingly broke the law. Just like 99.99% of everybody that goes to jail, he knew the possibilities and if he didn't want that to happen, he had options. In order to get the license he had to qualify and pass tests, background checks, etc etc. He had to know what he was doing was wrong, now he has to pay the piper, very simple.

Reactions: patdog

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
You know, I was really hoping our dispensary proprietors wouldn’t look like meth dealers.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login