Braves fans

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
I’m curious, What’s y’all’s level of expectation for the 2nd half of the season? I’m a diehard and watch almost every game and I’m now starting to get to a dangerous level of expectation. Best record in baseball and we have taken it to the Rays, who have the 2nd best record. We have looked pretty great the past 2 months and I don’t know if it’s been discussed much on this thread.

00Dawg

Nov 10, 2009
117+ wins and a Series title so we mention this team in the same breath as the ‘27 Yankees.

Reactions: drumrcraig

HWY51dog

Jul 24, 2013
Will be interesting to see what the injury is with Minter. Maybe looking for a bullpen arm.

I think we should give the starters a little more rest in July and August. This lineup has basically played every game.

Herbert Nenninger

Feb 9, 2019
What’s handy is that they don’t have any major holes that would prompt giving away top prospects for a rental. Wouldn’t mind seeing Bednar or Graveman come over, though.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
I just hope Strider can get some rest before the playoffs. He was completely out of gas at the end of last year and we are going to need him at 100%.

Fried is about to start coming back so that should help. He hasn't been great in the postseason so far in his career but you have to believe he will eventually figure it out.

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
1) The offense is loaded and we shouldn't have any issues scoring runs no matter who is on the mound. Stupid good offense all the way through to Harris.
2) Need a bullpen arm. 3rd in ERA this year and first in ERA and saves since the first of June but something still doesn't sit right with me. From what it sounds like, nothing major to report on AJ from last night. Im still not 100% confident "yet" on Iglasies being that lockdown closer.
3) Hope that Max and Kyle come back and see no dropoff in production. Max has a rehab game today in Gwinnett, so hopefully he comes out of that sharp.
4) Its getting harder and harder to get good seats here. And if you dont pay good $$$ to park in those few lots next to the walkover bridge, bring a water bottle because its a bit of a haul to walk.

Last edited:

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
4) Its getting harder and harder to get good seats here. And if you dont pay good $$$ to park in those few lots next to the walkover bridge, bring a water bottle because its a bit of a haul to walk.
Im with you on the tickets. We have quit trying to go on weekends and just go on weeknights. But we live in Marietta so it’s easy for us to do that. As far as parking goes, we park at the Costco and walk over the bridge. It’s not a bad walk.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
They are the best team in baseball in my opinion. That does not always equal a championship though. Gotta stay hot

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
There are a bunch of Cardinals fans on this forum.
They are not happy.

Grove Sh.tter

Sep 30, 2022
1) The offense is loaded and we shouldn't have any issues scoring runs no matter who is on the mound. Stupid good offense all the way through to Harris.
2) Need a bullpen arm. 3rd in ERA this year and first in ERA and saves since the first of June but something still doesn't sit right with me. From what it sounds like, nothing major to report on AJ from last night. Im still not 100% confident "yet" on Iglasies being that lockdown closer.
3) Hope that Max and Kyle come back and see no dropoff in production. Max has a rehab game I believe tomorrow in Gwinnett, so hopefully he comes out of that sharp.
You shoulda come with us to that HR derby last Friday night. Soler even hit one out to an ovation for the marlins.

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
Im with you on the tickets. We have quit trying to go on weekends and just go on weeknights. But we live in Marietta so it’s easy for us to do that. As far as parking goes, we park at the Costco and walk over the bridge. It’s not a bad walk.
Yea man Ive learned my lesson on the parking. Seat Geek is almost $40 now to park in the lots closest not named Delta ugh. Never thought about that Costco though. I'm sure its only going to get worse the more we win and the more excitement builds around here. I agree on the weekdays though. Im looking to try and get some to hopefully the Monday game vs the Angels if Ohtani is pitching.

Last edited:

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
This was impressive. Although I must admit Truist hotdogs are NOT great to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230710_165703_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230710_165703_Instagram.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: aTotal360
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login