Brayland Skinner in the Portal

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Well that sucks.
He was a beloved Bulldog and always will be, but......"well that sucks" isn't the first thing that comes to mind here. He needs to go find somewhere he can play, and we need to get of the ones who can't play at this level. This is a win win. I don't see this as sucking in any way.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
1 of 9 dudes to be on the field for the final out of a HailState national championship.

My lasting impression of him will be him damn near clearing the entire dawg pile he came in so fast and amped up from pure joy.

Also, this acrobatic "slide" into home:

Last edited:

Dawg1979

Jun 23, 2015
After he hurdled the catcher and scored, forgot against who, we all were thinking he was our everyday player and was going to shine. I hate his playing time went down, but he just wasn’t the caliber that should play everyday at Mississippi State

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
If he couldn’t play at this level,
-why was he on the team?
-why was he put in the games?
-I felt his energy and demeanor was great for the team regardless of any extraordinary skills he brought to the table.

But I’m also not going to argue back-and-forth with you. He was one of my favorites and wish him success wherever he goes (unless it’s Oxford) and hate to lose him.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I hate he's leaving but definitely see why this is good for both parties. His attitude/approach to the game was fun to watch.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login