Breaking: Zavion to LSU

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
and who didnt see this coming?
stevie-wonder-o.gif 320×240 Pixel | Gospel song, Anti facebook, Songs

Reactions: Darryl Steight

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
So did LSU really pay him more or did he just want to be there? Ah hell what do I care? We have some new blood coming in that can play and a few on the team still who will fit right in with the new system. This will be our year where we can play some freshmen for once in the history of MSU and it may actually be fun to watch.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Hopes he eats bad boudin and gets a bellyache.

I will pledge to donate to any of our players that get a targeting penalty against the Tigers next year.

• Haha
Reactions: Darryl Steight

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I wonder just how much NIL they paid him. It was rumored that he wanted $750K, and even great receivers rarely get that much. That’s a lot of cash for a receiver who can’t run routes correctly, refuses to block and has hands of stone. He can catch a punt, though-and he’s fast. He real fast.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I wonder just how much NIL they paid him. It was rumored that he wanted $750K, and even great receivers rarely get that much. That’s a lot of cash for a receiver who can’t run routes correctly, refuses to block and has hands of stone. He can catch a punt, though-and he’s fast. He real fast.
To be fair with Arnetts staff, none of the receivers ran routes correctly, no one blocked well and the play calling sucked.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
So much for nil deal. Doesn't matter what we do. As long as the transfer portal stays the way it is good players will leave for greener pasture and bigger nils. MSU football picked a bad time to suck. Hate it for new staff because they have a huge up hill battle. And the reason it's hard to attract coaches here because they know without transfer rules and Wild West football the have nots gonna just get screwed

Reactions: 85Bears and patdog

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I’ll never understand how a kid can get rejected by a school possibly twice but still want to go there. “You weren't good enough then but you’ll do now.”
Maybe he’s a double agent player that’s going there to cause them to lose.***

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
So similar to RaRa, he just went from starting for an SEC team to somewhere between 7th and 11th on a team's WR depth chart. Hope he's saving his NIL $

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
So similar to RaRa, he just went from starting for an SEC team to somewhere between 7th and 11th on a team's WR depth chart. Hope he's saving his NIL $
RaRa will get invited to try out, won't make it, but he'll at least get the invite. Zavian should cash in these next few years and invest.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login