Brett Favre on Ole Miss

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
What's the context of what he's talking about? Is he saying that USM can take MS talent and win big? That's not true now, nor has it ever been. They always had out of state players.

It's especially not happening in the modern era, where your guys will transfer quickly upon any success. And talent-wise, there are no more Walter Paytons, Steve McNairs and Jerry Rices, those guys are all being discovered. There may be a FEW Vick Ballards and Bernardrick McKinney's here and there.

Reactions: Itsaboutus

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
SOUTHern Mish should be competitive to where they are located in the state. A lot of talent in Looosianner, south allabammer, and the flawda panhandle. Even if they get the leftovers, you should be able to win the Sunbelt USA conference every now and then.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
What's the context of what he's talking about? Is he saying that USM can take MS talent and win big? That's not true now, nor has it ever been. They always had out of state players.

It's especially not happening in the modern era, where your guys will transfer quickly upon any success. And talent-wise, there are no more Walter Paytons, Steve McNairs and Jerry Rices, those guys are all being discovered. There may be a FEW Vick Ballards and Bernardrick McKinney's here and there.
Dak would disagree with that statement...

Reactions: She Mate Me

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
USM lost the conference lottery. OM and State won the conference lottery. Simple as that.

I assume he meant going to OM means not going to USM. Just like going out of state means not going to USM.

However, OM is kicking *** recruiting football players and out of state students because of Lane Kiffin and their Greek system, specifically Sorority.

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
Here’s a story on Favre:
During his last spring semester at USM, after he knew he was going to be picked in the top 2 rounds, he and couple of buds were in a bar in NOLA. They were sitting at the actual “bar” in the place and it was decorated out in a tropical island theme.
Around the bar, in front of where they were sitting, there were fake tall grass/bushes.
Favre sat at the bar for over 3 hours and knocked down a lot of cold ones.
Instead of getting up and going to the restroom he just took pisses from his bar stoll into the fake grass/bushes. 😵💫
Then, he and his buds got up and were headed to the door without paying but the manager caught them at the door. He quizzed Favre about it and Brett told him “do u know who I am?” The manager said I don’t give 2 ***** who u are, u are going to pay your tab! I had a buddy who’s GF was a bartender the night this happened. I can’t remember the name of the place. Maybe someone on here knows.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Here’s a story on Favre:
During his last spring semester at USM, after he knew he was going to be picked in the top 2 rounds, he and couple of buds were in a bar in NOLA. They were sitting at the actual “bar” in the place and it was decorated out in a tropical island theme.
Around the bar, in front of where they were sitting, there were fake tall grass/bushes.
Instead of getting up and going to the restroom he just took pisses from his bar stoll into the fake grass/bushes. 😵💫
Then, he and his buds got up and were headed to the door without paying but the manager caught them at the door. He quizzed Favre about it and Brett told him “do u know who I am?” The manager said I don’t give 2 ***** who u are, u are going to pay your tab! I had a buddy who’s GF was a bartender the night this happened. I can’t remember the name of the place. Maybe someone on here knows.

This sounds like something a redneck POS would do...

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Brett's best take was when a 49ers offensive lineman was getting bullied by another lineman and complained to the union about it and went public. Brett made a comment that the guy was 6-5 and over 300 pounds and questioned why he couldn't handle that situation immediately.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Here’s a story on Favre:
Sure......

• Haha
Reactions: mcdawg22
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login