Briles??? Well, Wikipedia say….

Dawgpad

Jan 4, 2023
If the hawg is dirtier than the dawg is dirtier

Why don't you go back to mourning Leach instead of bashing Arkansas?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
If the hawg is dirtier than the dawg is dirtier

Why don't you go back to mourning Leach instead of bashing Arkansas?
What does that even mean ? You must have graduated from one of them thar Fayettenam middle schools. Hogs are a pretty filthy animal in case you did not know

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
did wiki hit you up for $2 while you were there? i can't even go there anymore without the upper 25% and the lower 25% of the page asking me for $2 . i guess i should just aim for the middle...

Better Off Dead Cash GIF by moodman

msugrad2003

Aug 27, 2013
did wiki hit you up for $2 while you were there? i can't even go there anymore without the upper 25% and the lower 25% of the page asking me for $2 . i guess i should just aim for the middle...
Yep. Kind of like this website before the holidays. I felt like Tom Cruise in that sci-fi movie where he was swiping screens left and right

Reactions: drexeldog23

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Now that they're no longer able to spread misinformation at Twitter, the FBI has moved on to Wikipedia.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
What does that even mean ? You must have graduated from one of them thar Fayettenam middle schools. Hogs are a pretty filthy animal in case you did not know
Plus a dog has personality, and personality goes a long way. Now by that rationale a hog could cease to be a filthy animal if it had a personality, but it would have to one charming motherfucking pig. Ten times more charming than that Arnold on Green Acres.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
It's been changed back to Arkansas FWIW. We'll just have to wait and see where he does or doesn't go.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login