Btw, our baseball team is not competitive. *

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
...will keep our minds off of it until Saturday or Sunday of next weekend.

SLUdog

May 28, 2007
the NCAA run last year that has generally been the case since the return of The Legend. It's also amazing how bad we've been against UM over the past 4 years. We may a losing record in baseball this year.

rebel law

Jun 4, 2007
I think that was the 5th series win in a row. But because of a good 2 week run last year, you guys obviously have the better program right now according to Paperdog and Agentdog.

Feb 23, 2008
honor of bashing on Polk and crew just so that the bashing isn't too lopsided since both of these programs deserve to be ******* on equally. I watched some of the bad news dogs on M2M and what can I say? We've got a walk-on hitting lead off, multiple pitchers that shouldn't be pitching even in Juco, a 3rd baseman who is beyond piss-poor, a has been coach who doesn't care if we win or lose and that pisses me off to no end. Polk can take his book and his choir boys with 4.0 averages and shove them right square up his ***. If there's room, throw Wiffo and McWalkle in as well.

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
<span class="post-title">But maybe our (soon to be) 8th seeded basketball team..</span>will keep our minds off of it until <span style="font-weight: bold;">Thursday</span> or <span style="font-weight: bold;">Friday</span> of next weekend.

There, I fixed it for you.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login