Buffalo …. Wow!

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
All he did was save Allen from catching all the blame. Allen tried to lose that game on the last drive, fumble, bad reads, poorly thrown balls. But, now everyone can blame the kicker

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Never rely on a kicker in a game that big. I like Josh ok, but he made some poor reads.

Buffalo was too banged up to stop anyone. Too many injured defenders before they took the field. Too many hurt at linebacker.
On that last 3rd down play where Allen just hurled it over the end zone, he had a TE roaming wide open about a yard in front of the 1st down line. It was a really bad miss that worst case would’ve resulted in a closer FG. Best case would’ve a first down and a chance to burn even more time off the clock

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Change of subject. Run all those running plays at the end to run the time out while scoring. Then run the clock down to the 2-minute warning to burn even more time. Then the first play after the 2-minute warning was a deep pass to the end zone. Maybe they thought they would catch them sleeping but why change your game plan at the end of the game? What they were doing was working. That one pass cost them the win.

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
Change of subject. Run all those running plays at the end to run the time out while scoring. Then run the clock down to the 2-minute warning to burn even more time. Then the first play after the 2-minute warning was a deep pass to the end zone. Maybe they thought they would catch them sleeping but why change your game plan at the end of the game? What they were doing was working. That one pass cost them the win.
100%

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
The Bills have been losing big games for many years now. Broncos are a close second. Vikings third.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Change of subject. Run all those running plays at the end to run the time out while scoring. Then run the clock down to the 2-minute warning to burn even more time. Then the first play after the 2-minute warning was a deep pass to the end zone. Maybe they thought they would catch them sleeping but why change your game plan at the end of the game?

I didn't watch the Chiefs-Bills game. However, if the Bills were running the ball down the Chiefs' throat, then it makes no sense to throw a pass. Just run the ball into the end zone and win the game.

Simple.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I didn't watch the Chiefs-Bills game. However, if the Bills were running the ball down the Chiefs' throat, then it makes no sense to throw a pass. Just run the ball into the end zone and win the game.

Simple.
That's what happen. Two plays later after throwing it to the End Zone they missed the field goal.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Vikings have to be second on that list right there with the Bills. Can't really put the Broncos in that discussion given they have won 3 Super Bowls.
Vikings & Bills are two of my favorite teams. I guess as a Mississippi State fan, I’m just naturally attracted to disappointment.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login