Bulldog Club question ...

DovaDawg

Aug 28, 2007
I was looking at my points breakdown and the season ticket section reads as follows:

Season Tickets: 1 point per priority season ticket purchased for Football, Mens Basketball, Womens Basketball, or Baseball, with a maximum of 10 per sport per year.

I only had 2 points despite the purchase of 11 season tickets over the past 3 years. The lady at the BC told me you only get credit for the past year purchase now. Is that correct now?

Thanks!

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
season ticket points go for that year only. Giving to the BC nets you extra points for consecutive giving. Season tickets do not. I could be wrong but that's my understand from reading the point system rules.

DovaDawg

Aug 28, 2007
That was how she was trying to explain it.

I had just assumed you received points each time.

Thanks.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
I think the first year this system was used you did get extra points for consecutive years of buying season tickets. Apparently that has now changed, which leads to a little confusion.

badtothebone2

Sep 19, 2004
..but when things got changed around a couple of years ago, all of my points disappeared. When I first joined the points accumulated over life. Funny how this year the BC has sent me the biggest package soliciting money ever.

wpnetdawg

May 1, 2006
That's ignorant. In my opinion, you should get a BC point for every season ticket you've ever bought.

patdog

May 28, 2007
You should call them to correct your points. They still accumulate over your lifetime. Mine go back to my first puny $25 donation back in 1990.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login