Bulldog Initiative Activities

CharlieWinfield

Feb 15, 2015
We are going to have a steady stream of activity over the next several days as part of our Winning Drive campaign. To avoid clogging up the message board, I thought I would start one thread to try to keep people updated on the happenings who might not otherwise see them on Twitter and the like.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
We are going to have a steady stream of activity over the next several days as part of our Winning Drive campaign. To avoid clogging up the message board, I thought I would start one thread to try to keep people updated on the happenings who might not otherwise see them on Twitter and the like.
Charlie, nobody else seems concerned with clogging up the board.......so have at it!

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022

Everyone needs to get on board here. We want a good coach, and to compete, but apparently we don’t want it as bad as we thought when it comes the NIL membership.

I know many people just want to compare and care with that UM is doing… well… when the Kiffin to Auburn talk got started UM fans jumped on to their NIL. And it got a big boost.

Why can’t we do that to attract a good coach and players? It’s not like it costs as much a club seating does. It’s nothing. But it’s something when many people participate.

Get on board guys.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Auction her off for a date.*******
I Guess If You Say So GIF

CharlieWinfield

Feb 15, 2015

CharlieWinfield

Feb 15, 2015
TLDR, etc etc . . .

By now, you might have seen that we have exceeded the initial goal of our Winning Drive campaign. Combined with the matching funds, this now 10-day old effort has generated over $2.2 million for The Bulldog Initiative’s already growing funding. Thanks to some more conversations tonight, I think we have a strong likelihood of continuing to run that total up even further over the next few days.

We have reached this milestone in several ways. Importantly, we have had large donations from individuals and companies, many of which are making significant contributions to NIL efforts for the first (but not the last) time. In fact, many of these donors have already committed to repeating their support in 2024 and beyond if necessary. Just as importantly, though, we have received online donations from nearly 600 different people, ranging from a few to several thousand dollars, and we have added over 175 new monthly, quarterly, and annual members to our rolls in the past ten days. Numerous others have mailed checks, which are still coming every day.

The impact of this campaign is significant. But we aren’t done pushing to increase our budget, and we aren’t done improving our efforts in general.

We will have increased apparel and purchase options coming soon, and more opportunities for BDI supporters to meet and interact with our athletes, thereby creating more experiences for our athletes and our fans.

If you would, please encourage others to join us as a monthly member at whatever level they can afford, even if they have contributed with a one-time gift. These sustained contributions are the lifeblood of our efforts – and every single dollar is respected and matters.

Sorry for the long post - Thanks again to everyone for the support.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login