Bulldog Initiative apparel should become the game day standard

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Wearing your Initiative embroidered quarter zip will become the new Yeti. Collect all 3 so you are always able to show randos in the grocery store where you are in life and that you are able to help pay athletes at MSU.
The profit from each quarter zip helps fund a football player for a single morning, so we all need to do our part and buy more quarter zips!

Give me a quality black hoodie with STATE on it instead.

BulldawgFan

Oct 7, 2013
Wearing your Initiative embroidered quarter zip will become the new Yeti. Collect all 3 so you are always able to show randos in the grocery store where you are in life and that you are able to help pay athletes at MSU.
The profit from each quarter zip helps fund a football player for a single morning, so we all need to do our part and buy more quarter zips!

Man, what is wrong with you?

BELdog

Aug 23, 2012

Shut yo dumb *** up.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Man, what is wrong with you?
Oh come on, the post hits on yeti, quarter zips, and faux status. It wasn't sarcastic so no *** apply, but it also wasn't exactly dead serious.
Chill.

If you want to wear a quarter zip on game day, have at it.
Legit- if I were to wear a quarter zip to any game before November, I would need all 3 so I could change shirts at halftime and start if the 4th.
I'd be like Sean Miller in the stands.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022

IMG_1254.gif

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007

For seventy cents a day, you can sponsor a MSU student athlete.

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022

Ellie Kemper Nerd GIF by The Office

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login