Bulldogettes with a solid win over GA tonight!

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
They are capable of playing very well, and did tonight. Just a steady, consistent beating of a team they were supposed to beat. Won every quarter and had 27 assists, which is a whole bunch for a team scoring 76 points.

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
Anybody catch the end of the game when Jessica Carter came out/went to the bench and the staff was placing a HUGE belt on her, almost looked like a motocross kidney belt I used to wear when I raced MX. Is she injured?

Reactions: WilCoDawg

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Anybody catch the end of the game when Jessica Carter came out/went to the bench and the staff was placing a HUGE belt on her, almost looked like a motocross kidney belt I used to wear when I raced MX. Is she injured?
Don't think so. Seems to be the new thing now. Jimmy Bell uses one too during the game when the bench, maybe others as well.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
The women are going to mess around & find themselves hosting the first two rounds of the NCAA.
Still a tough road to go to get there. I still think they have to win out because of our historically bad non-conference schedule. Charlie Creme has us as a 7 seed today (being hosted by Vic in Austin) and Warren Nolan still has us as 27th in NET. I think the Ole Miss and Alabama games are going to be crucial to even be in the hosting conversation.

On a side note, right now, we're in a 3 way tie for second in the SEC with Tennessee and LSU. We have a win over LSU and Tennessee has a win over us. LSU and Tennessee haven't played yet.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Still a tough road to go to get there. I still think they have to win out because of our historically bad non-conference schedule. Charlie Creme has us as a 7 seed today (being hosted by Vic in Austin) and Warren Nolan still has us as 27th in NET. I think the Ole Miss and Alabama games are going to be crucial to even be in the hosting conversation.

On a side note, right now, we're in a 3 way tie for second in the SEC with Tennessee and LSU. We have a win over LSU and Tennessee has a win over us. LSU and Tennessee haven't played yet.

Ole Miss got pounded at home last night by TAMU, which was a pretty big surprise to me. Our game with them in a week is looming huge if we want to have any hope of hosting.

It'll be a war with the way they play D, but right now we seem to be playing better ball.

But, they're pretty much a lock to make the tourney with 6 games to go, barring something monumental. That's a place neither of our Bball teams has been in a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawgg

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
At A&M, young lady ran under her and then again tonight. Just being safe.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012

Don’t make me cheer for LSU…

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Don’t make me cheer for LSU…
I hear you, but best case scenario for us would be LSU winning out until the SEC Tournament. Besides the NET boost that would give our signature win, that would also give us some breathing room for the double-bye in the SECT. That means they will have knocked the team right above us, Tennessee down a peg, and given two of the teams right below us, Alabama and Texas A&M, a loss.

I've said it in an earlier post, the Ole Miss and Alabama games have a HUGE impact for this team's postseason. Win those two and we're almost assured a double bye in the SEC tournament and have a real shot at ending the regular season on an 11 game win streak with an outside chance at hosting the NCAAs. Lose them both and we're part of a VERY crowded second tier where we could end up anywhere between 3 and 7 in the SECT and are probably a 7-9 seed in the tournament. Split and we could still get the double-bye, but we wouldn't control our own destiny and probably relies on some upsets.

ETA: Our other best friend right now is probably Dawn Staley because South Carolina plays Alabama, Arkansas, and Tennessee twice.

I know, but think about it like "Thanks, Rebels" in 2016.

Last edited:
Reactions: WilCoDawg

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Taking the half court shot up by 20 with 2 seconds to go.
That's what I think, but a bit of an overreaction for such a minor offense. Stuff like that happens form time to time. Better to be handled in the film session, i'd think.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
That's what I think, but a bit of an overreaction for such a minor offense. Stuff like that happens form time to time. Better to be handled in the film session, i'd think.
Looked like he was making it an immediate teaching moment to me.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login