Bump staying home

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Meh Manny Santiago GIF by UFC

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
He has to do a better job coaching next season. Our receivers didn't know where to line up or what routes to run a lot of the time this year. I love him cuz he is one of ours, but he needs to step it up.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
He'd have been stupid to get rid of Bump. He actually needs to retain a good number of the staff.

Arnett was the major problem last year, the last two games proves that.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
It amazes me the 180 opinion this board took from Bump’s receivers at Utah to the receivers this year. What caused this? He suddenly forgot how to coach, or was the system we were trying to run garbage?

The system was garbage obviously, but receivers not knowing how to line up and run the right routes is on the coaches (Barbay and Bump). If our guys don't know the formations and routes that late into the season, they needed to pull them and play the guys who did know it. They had spring and fall practice to learn it. If they couldn't learn it by the start of the season, you have to play the guys who could and coach up the guys who didn't in practice.

Theconnormead

Jan 26, 2023
He has to do a better job coaching next season. Our receivers didn't know where to line up or what routes to run a lot of the time this year. I love him cuz he is one of ours, but he needs to step it up.
Agree anyone that stays need to step it up. However, great leadership at the top typically trickles down. Bumphis was great at Utah because he is a good young coach paired with a great HC.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Bump is a good guy, a Bulldog, who wants to win HERE. Lebby will be able to coach him up for his offense and he will get valuable experience.
And Bump will deliver, I believe. If he doesn't, he'll be gone soon enough.
It will be much better for him if he can get some quality receivers.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login