Burn the ugly

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
Don't you all know, we're trying to be like the Citadel and their mighty baseball program. Our baseball tradition pales in comparison to their one CWS trip. The camo hats help get that citadel toughness.***

Reactions: BreckyBratt

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
Don't you all know, we're trying to be like the Citadel and their mighty baseball program. Our baseball tradition pales in comparison to their one CWS trip. The camo hats help get that citadel toughness.***
Oh yeah the citadel angle. Totally slipped my mind how powerful that baseball program is. ***

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
They wouldn't look so bad . . . . . . . on Baylor!! But with maroon, they're hideous!! I thought NOTHING could be worse than those butt-ugly white football helmets, but they outdid themselves on those camo baseball caps.

Reactions: BreckyBratt

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
Why does our admin continue to give three stripe the contract? Hell our unis look like all the others under their control. I'd
give the folks from West Point the option to show us what they can do as far as design. Please don't messup the iconic baseball unis, but give options for all sports. Now if that camo cap was all they had in the arsenal then I would rethink this whole idea.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I hate the white top/maroon bill caps more. Especially with the white jerseys. At least they’re honoring the military with the camo. I think it’d be cool to have the Mossy Oak Bottomland camo as well.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login