Burt Reynolds and Smokey and the Bandit

StateJCP

Jul 7, 2021
If you want to hear very unique interviews about Burt Reynolds and Smokey and the Bandit then check out this amazing interview with Bandit Tim. If you watch the YouTube video below of the interview you can see that Tim looks just like Burt and all of Burt’s memorabilia. Great Burt stories! Tim even nails Burt’s laugh to perfection! Amazing stuff!

Podcast interview

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/johnnys-world/id1550800360?i=1000563995940

YouTube interview

https://youtu.be/SCjBjU5oJXA

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Not changing subject but I just watched "Once upon a time in Hollywood". They guy playing a young Steve McQueen was his twin. It might have been CGI but it was amazing. Great move.

StateJCP

Jul 7, 2021
Bandit Tim actually mentions in the interview that Burt was suppose to be in Once Upon A Time in Hollywood but he passed just before they starting shooting and Brad Pitt character is suppose to he based on Burt since Burt did his own stunts. Interesting stuff!

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
It is showing in around 650 theaters over the next few days. You can go to fathomevents.com to find theaters in your area.

StateJCP

Jul 7, 2021
Thanks for letting us know about it being in theaters. I had not heard that. Very cool!

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Not changing subject but I just watched "Once upon a time in Hollywood". They guy playing a young Steve McQueen was his twin. It might have been CGI but it was amazing. Great move.
Damian Lewis. He was Dick Winters in Band of Brothers. He is in Billions and just like Idris Elba, I was shocked that he was British after watching him in a HBO series.

StateJCP

Jul 7, 2021
Did anyone else see Burt’s last movie called The Last Movie Star? Curious to hear people’s comments on it. Eerily I watched it the night before Burt passed.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Damian Lewis. He was Dick Winters in Band of Brothers. He is in Billions and just like Idris Elba, I was shocked that he was British after watching him in a HBO series.

He actually left Billions and was written out of the most recent season, which is a shame. He was really, really good on that show. Corey Stoll is a pretty good replacement though.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Bandit Tim actually mentions in the interview that Burt was suppose to be in Once Upon A Time in Hollywood but he passed just before they starting shooting and Brad Pitt character is suppose to he based on Burt since Burt did his own stunts. Interesting stuff!

Actually Brad Pitts character was based on Hal Needum and Leonardo's character was loosely based on Burt Reynolds's.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login