BUY/SELL - ‘23 BASEBALL = TECH & 10 (‘88 FB)

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
PrObAbLy

We got some good croots coming in the next two classes

Foxbruh is likely gone. But damn we need to at least show some life so the next pitching coach won't think Lemonz is dead man walking

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
I wouldn’t trust the class rankings nor would I trust this staff in terms of recruiting.

this staff has missed more than it’s hit recruiting wise, and to think we have good recruits coming in th next classes that are going to fix things isn’t something I’m buying

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I JUST SET THAT RIGHT THERE WiT DIS:

FELKER HAD 2 MORE YEARS AFTER 88. WILL LEMONSQUARES GET TWO MORE YEaRS TOO??
You young whipper snappers know nothing. Back in the mid to late 1960’s we did not win a single football game for 3 years, but we did have a couple of ties. The nation’s longest non winning streak. We finally beat the Richmond Spiders 17-14 with a late field goal at Scott Field and then we tore the goal post down. We won about 3 total games over I think 6 years. This little belly flop in baseball is nothing. It will pass and life will go on. Yes, we also walked to class barefoot in the snow for weeks at a time.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
You young whipper snappers know nothing. Back in the mid to late 1960’s we did not win a single football game for 3 years, but we did have a couple of ties. The nation’s longest non winning streak. We finally beat the Richmond Spiders 17-14 with a late field goal at Scott Field and then we tore the goal post down. We won about 3 total games over I think 6 years. This little belly flop in baseball is nothing. It will pass and life will go on. Yes, we also walked to class barefoot in the snow for weeks at a time.
OK GO EZ THERE B00M3R

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
I wouldn’t trust the class rankings nor would I trust this staff in terms of recruiting.

this staff has missed more than it’s hit recruiting wise, and to think we have good recruits coming in th next classes that are going to fix things isn’t something I’m buying
RESEMBLES THE TEAMS BATTING EVEN IN GOOD YEARS

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Dammit

Lemonsquares made me laugh 😂😂😂
season 6 episode 23 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha
Reactions: Maroon Eagle
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login