Buy?Sell Baseball team starts 0-6 in the SEC.

patdog

May 28, 2007
It's hard to get swept two weekends in a row. We'll start out 1-5.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
We have three good ballclubs in a row these next three weeks, and our pitching is atrocious so far, but it will come around. Maybe getting beat by thirty runs combined sat/sun this weekend will help.

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
Pigott gives us a CHANCE to win 2. Just a chance. The pitching is as bad as I've seen this early in a year. I hope it comes on, but just don't see it happening.

RebelBruiser

Aug 21, 2007
It really is too bad you guys can't move Weatherford to a starting spot. He's probably your 2nd best pitcher, maybe even your best. My guess is that with all your young arms you'll find some other quality weekend guys before the year is out. I'm just glad we draw you the first weekend of SEC play, so we can hopefully catch you before you've had a chance to work out those kinks.

Edited to add: I'm selling as well. Your team is too good to get swept twice in a row to start SEC play.

G

Goat Holder

He'll be the Eric Dubose of 2008. Crosswhite should never have been a starter to begin with.

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
I don't know which one of you made that statement ,Goat, but which ever it was, that is the kind of prediction to come back and bite you on the ***.

G

Goat Holder

but you should know by now that I never stand by anything those 2 guys say.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login