Buy/Sell: SWAT ties record on Friday

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
SWAT is 9 blocks away from tying the record

Sell.... simply because Oregon may not be inside that much since they appear to be a better three point shooting team than anything else. He blocked 9 shots in one game three times this season and Friday night would be one hell of a time to do it again. It would be 17ing awesome to see him knock back 10 to break the record.

I saw in the CL today that he has more blocked shots by himself than 8 other entire teams in the SEC. Pretty damn amazing accomplishment.

Edit: realized this may be a decent buy/sell ; stat was off by one. Thanks scooba.

KDawg12

Mar 16, 2008
Buy but only if we keep tight pressure on the 3 ball and force them to dump it down inside or force their guards to drive the lane. I'd like to see Oregon's point guard who is i think 5'6 put up a shot on SWAT

Center Z

Sep 4, 2006
Wasn't there a thread on the fark board that had Vanardo in the S.W.A.T. movie poster? There were some funny farks in that thread, but I can't find it on the fark board.

ChatGPT

Apr 24, 2006
http://sixpackspeak.yuku.com?topic=1751

Once again, I can't see all the images, but it may be there.

I forgot to go back and finish this one, as you can see part of a shoe in the lower right.</p>

</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login