Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006

Hmmm.

A Maroon Eagle?

I approve.

Thumbs Up Good Job GIF

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
He’s a great coach and an even better person. But with that said, Coach Berry is almost ready to retire, and a lot of people would complain that he’s not a “splash” hire.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
He’s a great coach and an even better person. But with that said, Coach Berry is almost ready to retire, and a lot of people would complain that he’s not a “splash” hire.

Yep. That’s my one concern with this hire— he’s at an age when he wants to retire.

Why would he do that in the Golden Triangle when he’s at the best place to retire in the whole state of Mississippi?

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
No thanks. His 2022 Mississippi Southern team should have stopped Northern Mississippi in the Supers. Even Lemonhead won the series against Northern Miss that year. We can do better.

I am not opposed to firing Lemonhead, but if the options are Mississippi Southern’s Coach or promoting GoTro, well put me in the keeping Lemonhead Camp.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
No thanks. His 2022 Mississippi Southern team should have stopped Northern Mississippi in the Supers. Even Lemonhead won the series against Northern Miss that year. We can do better.

I am not opposed to firing Lemonhead, but if the options are Mississippi Southern’s Coach or promoting GoTro, well put me in the keeping Lemonhead Camp.
As much as I’m loath to give the Rebels credit, they were in full Team of Destiny Beast Mode beginning in the regionals.

That said, I’d rather Ole Miss won instead of Tennessee— and you’ve got to have a really disgusting team for me to state that preference.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Yep. That’s my one concern with this hire— he’s at an age when he wants to retire.

Why would he do that in the Golden Triangle when he’s at the best place to retire in the whole state of Mississippi?
LOL. Hattiesbarf is literally Anytown, USA. Nobody is going to Hattiesbarf to retire. That coach would crawl to Starkville if he was offered.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
LOL. Hattiesbarf is literally Anytown, USA. Nobody is going to Hattiesbarf to retire. That coach would crawl to Starkville if he was offered.
Just think of how bad the Golden Trianglw is when Hattiesburg is better.

You’re looking at Iron Pyrite, baby.

Hatties-BARF >>>>>>> Iron Pyrite Triangle.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Just think of how bad the Golden Trianglw is when Hattiesburg is better.

You’re looking at Iron Pyrite, baby.

Hatties-BARF >>>>>>> Iron Pyrite Triangle.
Whether anyone would retire in the GTR or in Hattiesbarf is up to debate. Whether the current Mississippi Southern coach would crawl to Starkville to be the Skipper at MSU is absolutely not debatable. That dude absolutely would if offered, which hopefully we don‘t get that far down our list.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login