BUY-SELL: &TATE SOFTBALL SHOULD USE THE “MS” BASEBALL LOGO

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Big Sell. That is exclusively baseball logo only. If any other sport is going to use it, it should be football. I am not saying it should be use with football. It is the most recognizable logo in college baseball. Keep it exclusive. Just my opinion!

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Big Sell. That is exclusively baseball logo only. If any other sport is going to use it, it should be football. I am not saying it should be use with football. It is the most recognizable logo in college baseball. Keep it exclusive. Just my opinion!
Exclusive? ****, Templeton only wants one 17ing logo.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Lose the giant M and go with the script. They've already done the 85 jerseys too and they're cool.

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
BUYING FO SHO
I don’t see why not. It looks good on a jersey and a batting helmet. Besides, South Carolina has a pretty nice “baseball specific” logo that they share with the softball team. It would look more natural on a softball jersey than on a football helmet.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
SCRIPT &TATE =

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

• Haha
Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I think it should be up for grabs for either team, but they only if they make the NCAA tournament the previous season.

Otherwise, they get humping bully for years they make the SEC Tournament, but not the NCAA and they have to use Templeton-Croom era frilly banner for years they make neither.

M over S is for closers:

1683926164381.png

Second place is steak knives:
1683926203673.png

Third place is 17 you:
1683926222619.png

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Total BUY!! When you see AU at Auburn it's the same for all sports; that's just one example. What gives MSU baseball (especially in the sorry state that the program is in) the right to claim sole ownership of MS?

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Who made this rule that M over S is for baseball only? Where does it say that men’s sports are to have an exclusive right to one symbol and women can take second place. MSU is on a slippery slope if someone takes this to court. It appalls me that some of you are such Neanderthals in your attitude toward women athletes. I know some of you are old men, but I have daughter and I want to same opportunities for both she and my son.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Who made this rule that M over S is for baseball only? Where does it say that men’s sports are to have an exclusive right to one symbol and women can take second place. MSU is on a slippery slope if someone takes this to court. It appalls me that some of you are such Neanderthals in your attitude toward women athletes. I know some of you are old men, but I have daughter and I want to same opportunities for both she and my son.
THANKEE FOR MAKING MY POINT

Reactions: bully12
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login