Buy/Sell

Bulldog from Birth

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2007
2,555
1,164
113
All the mysteries regarding President Biden’s strange behavior such as the shady Covid diagnosis, retreating to his Delaware home, cancelling all weekend events, ending his campaign for the Presidency, cancelling a full week’s schedule, all to the point of people wondering if he’s already dead….

Buy or Sell. It’s all 100% connected to the release of NCAA Football ‘25.
 

dorndawg

Heisman
Sep 10, 2012
9,356
10,688
113
I've smoked ribs several times this summer (Baby back and St louis style) and I've determined I like them better unwrapped. Wrapped just gets too tender sometimes where the meat just slides off the bone. I want at least a dab of pull.

Also, post oak and cherry are my new favorite smoking woods. Really, I like anything but mesquite. Would love to get my hands on some peach.
 

SteelCurtain74

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2019
2,109
3,204
113
I've smoked ribs several times this summer (Baby back and St louis style) and I've determined I like them better unwrapped. Wrapped just gets too tender sometimes where the meat just slides off the bone. I want at least a dab of pull.

Also, post oak and cherry are my new favorite smoking woods. Really, I like anything but mesquite. Would love to get my hands on some peach.
So, you're saying you don't like to wrap your meat. Why am I not surprised ***
 
  • Like
Reactions: dorndawg
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State