Buy/Sell

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
All the mysteries regarding President Biden’s strange behavior such as the shady Covid diagnosis, retreating to his Delaware home, cancelling all weekend events, ending his campaign for the Presidency, cancelling a full week’s schedule, all to the point of people wondering if he’s already dead….

Buy or Sell. It’s all 100% connected to the release of NCAA Football ‘25.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I've smoked ribs several times this summer (Baby back and St louis style) and I've determined I like them better unwrapped. Wrapped just gets too tender sometimes where the meat just slides off the bone. I want at least a dab of pull.

Also, post oak and cherry are my new favorite smoking woods. Really, I like anything but mesquite. Would love to get my hands on some peach.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I've smoked ribs several times this summer (Baby back and St louis style) and I've determined I like them better unwrapped. Wrapped just gets too tender sometimes where the meat just slides off the bone. I want at least a dab of pull.

Also, post oak and cherry are my new favorite smoking woods. Really, I like anything but mesquite. Would love to get my hands on some peach.
So, you're saying you don't like to wrap your meat. Why am I not surprised ***

Reactions: dorndawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login