Buy/sell

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
Polk makes a Gillespie-type turnaround with the baseball team and contends for the SEC title in baseball

Todd04State

May 2, 2006
you can't win without pitching- except in T-ball.

We don't have enough offense to outslug people on most days, and Polk doesn't do anything to help our offense by playing station to station all the time, no matter what.

mstatefanatic

Aug 30, 2006
I don't think we have the hosses to contend with the top of the top, and we are struggling against a preseason schedule to this point that is probably as weak or weaker than what anyone else has played. I don't know how good Baylor is, but I think thats when we'll know for sure what we have.

patdog

May 28, 2007
If Polk gets us to .500 in the SEC it will be a miracle. This could very easily be the 3rd time in 7 years back for him to miss the SEC tournament.

Todd04State

May 2, 2006
The good thing is Forrest Moore has looked pretty good, and I think that Polk will eventually put him in the rotation. Also, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this or not, but Andy Wilson has pitched pretty well so far. Maybe we can use him as a stopgap because I think that we're going to have to move Lalor to the rotation as well.

Crosswhite and Bowen probably would do better out of the bullpen.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login