Buy/Sell

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
The NCAA play in game should be the last two at large berths instead of 2 smaller schools that won their tourney. I think it should definitely be the last 2 at large berths because for these smaller schools if they win their conference tournament they should have the chance to play in the big tourney and if you take the last 2 at large berths you would have bigger schools which would make that Tuesday night game at least watchable

dawgball

Aug 29, 2006
But not for the same reasoning. I don't agree that these smaller schools that win their conference tournament necessarily deserve to play in the tourney. Moreover, if the smaller schools didn't have to play in, you'd then have two unwatchable games.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
I have no problem with these schools getting in for winning their conference tournaments but I just think if they do win it they shoudl be in.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
I would support as many as 8 play-in games for all the 11 and 12 (or 13 if necessary) seeds.

rebelrouseri

Jan 24, 2007
arizona state v. syracuse for the chance to play a one seed? the last couple of teams out could would be a much tougher draw for the one seed. or would the play in game be for the 12 see or something?

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
rebelrouseri said:
arizona state v. syracuse for the chance to play a one seed? the last couple of teams out could would be a much tougher draw for the one seed. or would the play in game be for the 12 see or something?

If it was 2 major conference teams they could be playing for a chance to be a 7-10 seed
</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login