Buy/Sell

M

MasterDawg

Croom will come out of this next recruiting class without having signed one of the top 3 in state QBs.

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
Quarterback isn't that important of a position. One every 3 years will be plenty for MState. I mean, we do have Wesley Carroll afterall, and he's only going to be a sophomore next year.</p>

G

Goat Holder

Clayton Moore probably has us crossed off the list, I don't care if you're a fan or not. I've heard Russell's dad isn't too pleased with us. Both will jump out of state if given the chance.

I hope Cameron Lawrence can play quarterback. Why we didn't recruit the guy from Fulton last year is beyond me.

Afro Dawg

Jan 23, 2007
We get Russell. If we don't, I'd rather take a chance somewhere else because I don't think Moore has much of a future on the next level.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
nobody wants to come here and play QB or WR in this craptastic offense unless they have to

G

Goat Holder

is if he's either playing against us, or we were his ONLY offer. SEC offer that is. I feel confident we can beat UAB for his services. Although their QB outplayed ours last fall. By a long shot.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login