Buy/Sell

M

MasterDawg

Guest
Croom will come out of this next recruiting class without having signed one of the top 3 in state QBs.
 

BriantheDawg

Redshirt
May 24, 2006
2,903
0
36
Quarterback isn't that important of a position. One every 3 years will be plenty for MState. I mean, we do have Wesley Carroll afterall, and he's only going to be a sophomore next year.</p>
 
G

Goat Holder

Guest
Clayton Moore probably has us crossed off the list, I don't care if you're a fan or not. I've heard Russell's dad isn't too pleased with us. Both will jump out of state if given the chance.

I hope Cameron Lawrence can play quarterback. Why we didn't recruit the guy from Fulton last year is beyond me.
 

Afro Dawg

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
498
0
0
We get Russell. If we don't, I'd rather take a chance somewhere else because I don't think Moore has much of a future on the next level.
 

Coach34

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2012
20,283
1
0
nobody wants to come here and play QB or WR in this craptastic offense unless they have to
 
G

Goat Holder

Guest
is if he's either playing against us, or we were his ONLY offer. SEC offer that is. I feel confident we can beat UAB for his services. Although their QB outplayed ours last fall. By a long shot.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch