Buy/Sell...

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,478
22,069
113
Contest for picking the countdown week slogan on Monday. Like whoever did the LA Tech game, I picked the funniest one and rolled with it. Would y'all want to do it each week?
 
Aug 30, 2006
1,015
2
38
Lots of creative & funny people on here. There should be some classics. You could even solicit for submissions on Sunday. Then you could pick the five or SIX best and run a poll on Monday to let the board decide. Just a thought
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four