Buy/Sell

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
If Danny Boy hadn't gotten all smarmy with the recruiting question a few weeks back does he save his job this year.

I'm buying...They kept Muschamp after a 4-8 year. His arrogance coupled with shittastic results the past few weeks gets him canned. They would have tolerated one bad year.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Easy sell. He’s fired for losing the team & going into the FSU game 5-6. He’ll probably lose that one too.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If Danny Boy hadn't gotten all smarmy with the recruiting question a few weeks back does he save his job this year.

I'm buying...They kept Muschamp after a 4-8 year. His arrogance coupled with shittastic results the past few weeks gets him canned. They would have tolerated one bad year.

Yeah I think that’s gonna get him canned. Otherwise it’s just a bad season. Rebuild. And have a good year next year. But his attitude won’t fly down there with a losing season

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
There was really just not much of a reason, due to that Q/A event,

that was a BS trumped up event.

They were just looking for a reason to erupt. IMO.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012

The difference is that Muschamp was still somewhat of an unknown quantity that could have gone either way from the 4-8 season. And Florida was still playing hard and just struggling offensively. Mullen has a 13 year body of work behind him that says the results he’s having now are so drastically below the norm that he is now basically the UF equivalent of 2001-2003 Jackie Sherrill. He has lost the team and the program….and there is never any coming back from that.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
He’s never recruited tremendously there, even when they were winning and going to NY6 bowls in his first three years. This has everything to do with him going 2-6 in conference play while only playing two teams that are currently ranked.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login