Caddy Last Night on Tiger Talk

Dec 23, 2017
Williams said the Auburn staff has been in the facility until 1 or 2 am each night, trying to create a game plan to beat Mississippi State.

-- “We’re going to come out Saturday night and play Auburn football, and we’ll see what happens,” Williams said.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
This is what I've been worried about. These mid season firings can have a positive impact on coaches and players.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
This is what I've been worried about. These mid season firings can have a positive impact on coaches and players.
I worry as well, but I think the transfer portal has change a lot of this. They have already had five leave the team. Now that they can transfer at will I don't know if it affects them the players the same. I do think they 1st quarter they will be fired up, but it will die out.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I worry as well, but I think the transfer portal has change a lot of this. They have already had five leave the team. Now that they can transfer at will I don't know if it affects them the players the same. I do think they 1st quarter they will be fired up, but it will die out.
But did any of those guys even play? I know nothing about their roster but the ones I looked up played maybe 3 - 4 games this year. So it's not like they had starters leaving the team.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
But did any of those guys even play? I know nothing about their roster but the ones I looked up played maybe 3 - 4 games this year. So it's not like they had starters leaving the team.
My point wasn't who left. My point is most these guys are out for themselves. The starters and the backups. The whole aspect of team has left the locker room. Each person has a different degree but they could care less. Things start to go bad, and things are going bad at Auburn they mentally check out going through the motions. They start looking at their options. I think they will come out fired up, but they are not good, and the fire could possibly burn out after the first two series.

With NIL and Transfer Portal it's all a business decision. In P5 programs with all the 4 and 5 stars that's all it is.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I bet they fall asleep during the game. Hair on fire usually leads to disaster.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
If we don't take the field with some fire and focus, we could be in for a long night. Your typical agonizing Bulldog-fan night.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Get a few stops, force a pick and they might burn out. We know they will try to run like crazy but surely they will still pass on 3rd and 8+. Ashford running around could be trouble because the safeties aren’t very good. They almost always lose receivers while spectating backfield shenanigans.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login