Caleb Bryant in the portal

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
This seems like a depth hit. I’m not a fan of spring portal recruiting, but I guess Lebby and Hutzler will need to hit it hard. I expect more defections to happen after the Spring game, not to mention all the holes that already need to be filled.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
So he didn’t even make it thru 7 or so spring practices? I doubt he gets many suitors.
But also some players leaving after Spring is expected at every school.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
So he didn’t even make it thru 7 or so spring practices? I doubt he gets many suitors.
But also some players leaving after Spring is expected at every school.
Didn't he redshirt last year?

So I assume he went through last fall even if he didn't enroll early and do last spring.

I assume he is already sensing that he is way down the depth chart or else somebody chewed *** and he got his feelings hurt. If he is dropping out in the middle of spring practices, I'm guessing it's more likely to be the latter.

patdog

May 28, 2007
It’s ruined college football for me. I’ll always be a fan of the name on the front of the jersey but I’ll never be emotionally or financially invested in the name on the back.
Honestly, I don't even care about the name on the front of the jersey as much anymore. I still watch Mississippi State games and pull for us to win, and I do contribute what I used to contribute to Bulldog Club to the Bulldog Initiative. But I really just don't care like I used to.

Also, I don't know who Caleb Bryant is, so I'm pretty sure I won't miss him.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
He was a Leach recruit and Arnett signee, right?

I imagine this is going to be commonplace in the future during coaching changes. This is why we need to do some due diligence and hire potential long-tenure coaches and commit to an offensive system/philosophy.

We are doing the opposite right now, we're basically renting both Selmon and Lebby. Attempting to do like everybody else.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Honestly, I don't even care about the name on the front of the jersey as much anymore. I still watch Mississippi State games and pull for us to win, and I do contribute what I used to contribute to Bulldog Club to the Bulldog Initiative. But I really just don't care like I used to.

Also, I don't know who Caleb Bryant is, so I'm pretty sure I won't miss him.
I expected to open this and learn about some bench basketball player I'd never heard of. Guess my GAF is pretty low too

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login