Cam East

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
New head coach in Louisiana wheeling and dealing. Maybe...

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Kiffin did an in home visit and Cam decommitted. Probly lost him. I'm sure they are working on a replacement already. Riley Quick maybe ? Idk.

Dawgology

Sep 15, 2011
What's the deal there?

You said Google it. But..... nada.

He was shown the door I think. Leach does not really mess with kids who want to play sneaky games with Ole Miss. Sometimes hard ball works and sometimes it doesn’t but we are often not missing out on much with a kid like that.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I went to the 247 target site with our commits and targeted guys and they already removed him completely. And yeah....I bet you are correct. I mean we got 4 other linemen that are suppose to sign

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
It’s best not to follow recruiting and just look at signing day results because it’s going to piss you off. I had no idea who he was or what position he played.

SpeckTaker

Nov 1, 2012
It’s best not to follow recruiting and just look at signing day results because it’s going to piss you off. I had no idea who he was or what position he played.
This is my motto. No sense getting upset over kids that don’t want to be here and until they sign you don't know who those kids are.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
I started this 8 years ago and my life has never been better.

gwadSIG

Aug 30, 2017
If you listen to Thunder and Lightning, you would know this was a possibility.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I follow it pretty strongly and really enjoy watching it unfold, seeing what we may be adding. Of course its up and down. You always have kids changing their minds. This class is shaping up to be one of our best ever. Seems like this staff is really putting in some work. Yeah, there is still a week and half for disaster to strike and as we all know it probly will.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Trying to follow along with what some 18 year olds decision making process is just painful. These guys just yank everybody’s chain to get attention.

It got worse with Twitter and such and it’s why I stopped following it.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Some of them are definitely attention seeking divas...lol. I used the word diva cause I'm being nice

BulldogBillyCrash

Oct 31, 2019
He was shown the door I think. Leach does not really mess with kids who want to play sneaky games with Ole Miss. Sometimes hard ball works and sometimes it doesn’t but we are often not missing out on much with a kid like that.

Heard one of the coaches say that once a kid or kid’s family starts playing the quid pro quo game they are immediately dropped...sounds like that has happened

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
“Ya know, I never saw much upside with Rico.”

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
CJ Johnson made me pretty much quit following recruiting then Chris Jones made me say **** it. I don’t pay attention until they sign.

Off of memory - CJ Johnson got his lanyard ripped off his neck in Oxford bc he cheered for State at the Egg Bowl. Told his grandfather who I think died before he signed he was going to State. And then flipped to Ole Miss during the dead period.

Last edited:

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
I remember it being his dad, not his grandfather. And it was his dying wish on his death bed he played football for State.***
Seriously though, that was one of Rebel Rags first purchases.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login