Cam Matthews

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
When he had to make a FT to push it to a 2-possession game, he did it.

Reactions: olblue

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We cannot have the ball in his hands when we are leading late in games.
We just need to instruct him to get the ball at the end of the game. rebounds, steals, loose balls… He has a good nose for the ball. More than once, he bailed us out at the time we needed somebody to step up and take charge.

Reactions: patdog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Cam, Hubbard & Moore won that game for us.
Is a great wind day today. The only problem is we showed everybody how to beat us. All they have to do is take Hubbard out and the rest of the team goes into hiding. Moore tried to help us out, but he doesn't have the skill set that Hubbard does.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Is a great wind day today. The only problem is we showed everybody how to beat us. All they have to do is take Hubbard out and the rest of the team goes into hiding. Moore tried to help us out, but he doesn't have the skill set that Hubbard does.
I think they’ve all known how to beat us for a while. Sometimes it’s easier said than done though. Just glad we got a win. Could have been a disastrous game. Got to win at least 1 of the next 2. Hopefully both.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I think they’ve all known how to beat us for a while. Sometimes it’s easier said than done though. Just glad we got a win. Could have been a disastrous game. Got to win at least 1 of the next 2. Hopefully both.
We did a good job of holding serve last couple of games. I'll see if we can't sneak one out.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
He is the leader and backbone of this team. Not a shooter but his effort is always high. He gives a 100% of what he has every game. Not all of our guys do. But you are correct about Hubbard. If they freeze him out it stops this offense. Seems like if they focus on Hubbard Tolu would be able to step up and carry the team from the post.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login