Campbell just ran Dollander in the 4th.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Aside from Vandy and OM, there aren’t too many times I’ll be actively pulling against an SEC baseball team, but this year’s Tennessee team is an exception. I don’t know what they’re doing, but I refuse to believe that their performance this year is legit

tatedog

Mar 28, 2015
Aside from Vandy and OM, there aren’t too many times I’ll be actively pulling against an SEC baseball team, but this year’s Tennessee team is an exception. I don’t know what they’re doing, but I refuse to believe that their performance this year is legit

I pull against all of them. Don't like LSU, Arkansas, Florida any more than Ole Miss and Vandy. I guess I wouldn't mind Texas A&M finally winning something, but Schloss being there kind of ruins it. It's fun to watch Bama suck again after the Wells years. Auburn meh. South Carolina meh. The others are hard to care about either way.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Campbell impressed me last year. I thought shortly after 2021 that they’d be a good dark horse super regional participant for 2022.

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
This is pretty much where I am too. I dislike Auburn and their fans, but can’t help but like Butch Thompson. He is as fine a person as there is.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Im just gonna go ahead and say it. This UT team is 100% juicing

Feb 23, 2008
Tennessee baseball is straight trash.

Luckily the game doesn’t reward trash and ******** antics. They’ll make it out of this regional and get to Omaha eventually but they will fall flat on their face. Book it.

Feb 23, 2008
The whole crew needs to be fired on the field. The first base ump has struggled all night. Then the crew chief warns Campbell after hitting a TN batter after a home run. On a breaking ball! Then TN does the exact same thing after a homer only this time in the head at 96 mph. Knocks a guy out of the game and nothing. Not **** said. Then the home plate ump just let a TN player point his finger and ***** at him not once, not twice, but 3 times. And didn’t do a damn thing.

tatedog

Mar 28, 2015
The whole crew needs to be fired on the field. The first base ump has struggled all night. Then the crew chief warns Campbell after hitting a TN batter after a home run. On a breaking ball! Then TN does the exact same thing after a homer only this time in the head at 96 mph. Knocks a guy out of the game and nothing. Not **** said. Then the home plate ump just let a TN player point his finger and ***** at him not once, not twice, but 3 times. And didn’t do a damn thing.

I observed all of the same things you did.

It's pretty clear that the umps are scared of Vitello.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
UT is certainly good enough to win it all but anyone assuming they’ll run away with it hasn’t been paying attention to college baseball for very long. It’s looking like they’ll probably get Notre Dame in a Super Regional and that’s no gimme whatsoever.

tatedog

Mar 28, 2015
UT is certainly good enough to win it all but anyone assuming they’ll run away with it hasn’t been paying attention to college baseball for very long. It’s looking like they’ll probably get Notre Dame in a Super Regional and that’s no gimme whatsoever.

They'll be hitting a lot of long fly balls in Omaha too.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login